Ok so what country are we all from??

Options

Replies

• taxidermist15
    taxidermist15 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    im from australia, now living in oregon. its 110 degrees back home right now and 22 today :( out of my element !
  • TheCats_Meow
    TheCats_Meow Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    USA.

Along the southern coast of Georgia to be exact :smile:
  • missdaisy79
    missdaisy79 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Born in Bridgend, South Wales, living in Birmingham, England. Hoping it doesn't snow until tomorrow night, as I've got too much to do tomorrow to have it disrupted by weather!!
  • jap247
    Options
    Ontario, Canada! Rainy, windy and cold today, but above freezing! So, no snow yet! I love snow...I am a true Canadian...my skiis are ready, my snow mobile is ready...the mittens, hats, scarves, boots, thermal underwear...bib overalls...all ready...but nowhere to go!!!
  • Tammi6818
    Tammi6818 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Currently live in Richmond VA. Borned in the Virgin Island and raised in Antigua....
  • lilchino4af
    lilchino4af Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    I live in the US in Minnesota; it is cold but no snow at the moment. We should be knee deep in snow and it is very depressing without it. Some people think I am crazy for wanting snow but I would rather have the white snow then the dead brown.
    You're not crazy at all! I'm the same way, I'd prefer snow so there's a reason for the cold, otherwise it needs to warm up! I'm originally from Arizona, USA; currently living in Texas, soon to move to Colorado :drinker:
  • broby425
    Options
    USA. Seattle, WA area.
  • chinkeyes
    chinkeyes Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Made in Hong Kong
    Grew up in New York City
    Living the last 31 years in the San Francisco/Oakland Bay Area in California
    yeah, been lucky to live and experience some of the most exciting and beautiful cities in the world
  • ShellyMacchi
    ShellyMacchi Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    I'm from Bermuda but living in Edmonton, Alberta (Canada) *shivers*

It's been oddly mild here for December for us... and I am SO not complaining as I am just not a 'winter' kinda gal.. I miss the sunshine and yes, even the humidity *sticks tongue out at Familiar*

Note:
    this is the first winter where i've been an almost 'normal' weight... and i must say... ACK!!!!!!! Wow do i EVER feel cold now without all that insulation!! Conversely though last summer i did not mind the summer heat as much, for the same reason *L*
  • Tuffjourney
    Options
    San Diego, CA. But my mom was from UK (Sheffield) so although I may live in California (born and raised), the UK is my heart.:heart:
  • Missmaggieann
    Missmaggieann Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I was born in Barbados, grew up in Brooklyn NY, and now live in Lake Station Indiana.
  • spiritwolf13
    spiritwolf13 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    USA!!!!! and would love to hear from people form different countries so going to send out some friend request and if I miss some of you please feel free to send me 1. NO matter where we are from we all need support and motivation.
  • Dani_alaska
    Dani_alaska Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Born and raised in Alaska! Guess it's supposed to be part of the US;) Just waiting for the 21st so we can gain some daylight instead of losing it every day! Not too cold but last month we had a week of -35 F, Brrr!
  • futuresurgeon
    futuresurgeon Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone!! I'm from the US. This is my first day here. I just graduated from undergrad. I am recovering from heart and lung disease and I just want my size 2 body back. Pray for me!
  • Asher213
    Options
    Another one from the UK!
  • pupcamper
    pupcamper Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Originally from Edinburgh, Scotland now living in Guelph, Ontario, Canada!:drinker:
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Southern Ontario, Canada :happy:

It's 12c right now and pretty rainy. Hoping to have some of the white stuff for xmas at least...
  • hatravers
    hatravers Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    i live in Canada but come from England
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Indiana, USA!
  • Kany
    Kany Posts: 336
    Options
    California, USA