Options
    Boston, MA, USA !
  • Elle_Jamaicangirl81
    Options
    Jamaica representin' :happy:
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    I'm from JHB South Africa.. TOOO hot here right now.. could do with some snow :)

I'll send you some. I'm from Anchorage, Alaska - USA, currently 19 degrees and over the weekend we had a HUGE dump of snow.
  • ngpi0001
    Options
    I'm from Singapore :)
  • kathy0317
    Options
    Toronto, Ontario Canada born and bred..with the exception of a 4 year stint in Vancouver.
    Feeling very Vancouver-like though, which is okay by me.
  • Shawn_Marie
    Options
    Wisconsin, USA
  • elbandito
    Options
    New Zealand. We have the best earthquakes and torrential floods in The World. Yay summer.
  • Cysso
    Cysso Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm currently in Tacoma, WA, USA. It's about 39°F (about 3.8°C I think). It's raining...or it was when I walked the dog this morning. We're going to Torrance, CA, USA for Christmas and it's 59°F there (about 15°C I think).
  • 2wawas
    2wawas Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hello from Heaven on Earth - - beautiful Muskoka, Ontario Canada (near Algonquin Park).....we've lost almost all the snow we had and it looks like it might be a green Christmas here.....that never happens!
  • madlou
    madlou Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I am from Scotland and now live in the Netherlands, almost as much rain here but not quite as bad as the West coast and of course no midgies(Scottish Mosquitoes)

madlou
    :laugh:
  • ShefMum
    ShefMum Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    We got snow in Sheffield today! We took our wee-one sledging for the first time (onok so it was only about an inch, but it settled, and the grass is white!
  • benzzito
    Options
    Cameroon , Africa
  • vashley84
    Options
    TORONTO - "the centre of the universe"
  • etpx3
    etpx3 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    United States of America
  • carin_cress
    carin_cress Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi I am from Eastern Canada.Lliving in Nova Scotia. It is 3°C or 39°F and raining. Thank goodness it is not snowing. Snow is on its way next week!!

Carin :smile:
  • FunkyGranolaTree
    FunkyGranolaTree Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Just outside of NYC in the USofA!
  • melinda6569
    Options
    USA...Southern California! :smile:
  • vichm
    vichm Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    im also from the cold wet UK- Portsmouth, England and also getting the odd snuggly moments which im battling through!!!! x
  • ZeroTX
    ZeroTX Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    TEXAS! It's like a whole other country...... Or so the tourist slogan goes!

TEXAS tambien! :-) The other 49-states don't understand why we're the way we are, haha... Texas > USA.... :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Texas
  • xmommyof2boysx
    xmommyof2boysx Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm in California but originally from Manila Philippines.