THE BIGGEST LOSER---

Options

Replies

• memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    My husband feels like Mike is there to lose the weight and Ron is there to win the money. I used to feel that way but after last night I'm not so sure that is Ron's only motivation.

Memaw
  • azwildcatfan94
    azwildcatfan94 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I'm voting to "save" Ron, because I want Tara to win. Since Ron and Mike were willing to take out the biggest threats, now it is my turn to return the favor. I hope Kristin wins the home challenge, she was my pick to win it all.
  • petunia
    petunia Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I think Ron will be voted off.
    For the first time the entire season, he earned my respect last night. He could have so easily given up but he didn't. I want Tara to win, she deserves it. She has kicked butt all season.

Memaw

I completely agree with you.. from Ron to Tara, my sentiments exactly...

great minds memaw... great minds... :bigsmile:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I think Ron will be voted off.
    For the first time the entire season, he earned my respect last night. He could have so easily given up but he didn't. I want Tara to win, she deserves it. She has kicked butt all season.

Memaw

I completely agree with you.. from Ron to Tara, my sentiments exactly...

great minds memaw... great minds... :bigsmile:
    Thank you!
  • kel9680
    kel9680 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Go Tara!!
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    I really like Tara I hope she wins!!!
  • stimpy6298
    stimpy6298 Posts: 76
    Options
    I know I have seen a post on here before about the half marathon they did not being real. Now I have to that last night there was no way that was the real thing. They showed Tara jogging the whole time and finishing in 5 hours and something and I just don't believe it. I start my training this month for the half marathon here and it is in October and I was hoping to finish it in under 4 hours.
    I was just wondering what others thought.
  • JessicaT2007
    JessicaT2007 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I think it can be real and done because their stamina is crazy high from training all day everyday. Plus, Tara is crazy when it comes to challenges. She definitely thrives on it.
  • azwildcatfan94
    Options
    Well, I doubt she jogged the whole time. But 5 hours * 60 minutes = 300 minutes / 26.2 miles = 11.45 minutes/mile. So, I would think that is a do-able time for her. I hope it was real. It would mess with the contestants heads if they were all talking about how proud they were of their accomplishments, when they didn't really do it.
  • TexasMom
    TexasMom Posts: 70
    Options
    I agree I hope it was real. And it is doable. Tara and Helen had a lot of endurance because they had been in constant training for more than 4 months. And they were running at a slow pace so it seems possible. I was just bummed the Mike couldn't run it. Would have been a gerat accomplishment for him on this journey of a new life.

Can't wait to see the finale and the results of the ones that got sent home.
  • etandit
    etandit Posts: 35
    Options
    yep, has been from day one!:bigsmile:
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    I loved Helen's closet reality check. That was cool.
  • lose2cruise
    lose2cruise Posts: 107
    Options
    This has been the best season of Biggest Loser! Tara and Helen are such an inspiration. Last week, when they were trying on their goal outfits, I could not get over how skinny Helen looked. They are usually covered up with T shirts and you cannot seen their figures very well. Also, I googled an image of Tara and one comes up of her in a green dress at some event. She did not look like that on this last episode. She looks great!
  • azwildcatfan94
    Options
    I think the green dress was from the make over episode. She definitely looked awesome! I hope they all keep it off.
  • elle77
    elle77 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Wow, I just watched the finale & am amazed at how fast everyone changed thier lives! I was bummed that Tara didn't win...but she did the best in my book :wink: It's great that Helen lost weight, but I think she lost a little bit too much.

It's deffinately an inspiration to me...if a 64 year old man can do it, so can I :happy: ....he was super cute tonight!!! Just love him & his wifey :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    Helen Looked Amazing lastnight-- You could see Tara's face before she weighed in that she knew she didn't beat Helen's #'s and Jerry did awesome-

Some of those people should have lost alot more but kudo's for them trying

Mike looked great last night too- Now he just needs to get his brother on the band wagon too.
  • lose2cruise
    Options
    I was disappointed Tara did not win, but she is still an inspiration. Helen - I agree, probably a little too thin and her arms need some work. Jerry - how wonderful. But for only being 64, he looks like he is way older.

Anyway, I was hoping the older gal would make next season, but at least they will give her the home workout. I hope they both do well.
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    My personal opinion, I thought Helen looked scary! She looked OLD to me and just scary. I was disappointed that she won. She lost my respect when she kicked her daughter off. I just thought that was selfish on her part. I am a mother and if my child's health was on the line due to weight I would totally give her the chance to stay...I would not even question it. So my two cents. It was a great season overall..just wish the outcome had been 5 pounds different!
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    I was disappointed Tara did not win, but she is still an inspiration. Helen - I agree, probably a little too thin and her arms need some work. Jerry - how wonderful. But for only being 64, he looks like he is way older.

Anyway, I was hoping the older gal would make next season, but at least they will give her the home workout. I hope they both do well.

Thats the thing with weight loss- Sometimes when you lose you look older (or actually your age) cause fat plumps you up -

I thought Helen Looked great-Now I am wondering if she can maintain that weight-thats the kicker.

I so wish they had a Biggest Loser where are they now of everybody.
  • lose2cruise
    Options

Thats the thing with weight loss- Sometimes when you lose you look older (or actually your age) cause fat plumps you up -

I thought Helen Looked great-Now I am wondering if she can maintain that weight-thats the kicker.

I so wish they had a Biggest Loser where are they now of everybody.

One of our bosses recently ask me if I lost weight. When I said yes, he said I looked 20 years younger!