Last Christmas.. to this Christmas!!! (pictures!!)

Options

Replies

• kimf412
    kimf412 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    big difference, you look beautiful, also love the hair!!
  • mikeyrp
    mikeyrp Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    You've done brilliantly - what a change!

Love the fact that you BF looks in every way identical in both pictures!
  • Poohsta0
    Poohsta0 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Definitely can see the difference. Excellent work!
  • OLFATUG
    OLFATUG Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    You can see the difference no doubt. You are a pretty girl and he is lucky to have you! :)
  • karinaes
    karinaes Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    cute! congrats!
  • Lanna74
    Lanna74 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Who cares if he's wearing the same shirt? I do that all the time! Lol. Besides, he stood by you during what had to be a challenging time (losing weight). What an amazing transformation. Congrats to you.
  • Tialove1
    Options
    I see the difference. You look good.
  • bhalter
    bhalter Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding? I can totally tell a difference! You look gorgeous! Congrats on all your hard work!
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Huge difference. You look wonderful!
  • melissaw1232
    melissaw1232 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    You look great! way to go
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    i totally understand if people on here don't see much of a difference.. but to me it feels like loads :)
    Really? I don't know how anyone can't notice a difference! congrats, you look great.
  • weagle81
    weagle81 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous!
  • strohst
    strohst Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    girl you look great! great job! (too funny about the bf ..... ) :smile:
  • crazyellybean
    crazyellybean Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    You both look better, you in your weight and him with the new hair cut! LOL
  • cmg4721
    cmg4721 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    You can definitely see a difference :) you look amazing :) and you are positively glowing in the 2nd picture :)
  • crazyellybean
    crazyellybean Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    i totally understand if people on here don't see much of a difference.. but to me it feels like loads :)
    Really? I don't know how anyone can't notice a difference! congrats, you look great.

and I agree!! you look like a completely different person!
  • AnninStPaul
    AnninStPaul Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    you look a lot different and more beautiful and younger now. you did a great job.

you do look younger! and glowing! great work!
  • puzwuz1
    Options
    You look amazing! What a transformation in one year! I'm not even trying to hate on your BF's shirt being the same 2 years in a row, I would do the same thing! haha
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    :noway:
  • ChRiStA_1983
    ChRiStA_1983 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation! AWESOME job! You can DEFINITELY see a HUGE difference!!!
    okay... so i was at my boyfriend's family's annual Christmas dinner thing last night. Coincidentally we were sat at exactly the same table as last year! My boyfriend's sister took a picture of us on my phone. When i got home i remember i had a picture of us in exactly the same place, exactly a year ago..

i found the picture and couldn't believe how different I looked.. i totally understand if people on here don't see much of a difference.. but to me it feels like loads :) and i only posted it because i love reading about everyone elses success stories :)

the first picture below was me last year.. weighing around 160 pounds... at a UK size 12

photo-10-1.jpg

this next one is me at around 122 pounds, now a size 6/8

photo-8.jpg

PS.. totally aware my boyfriend is wearing exactly the same shirt as last year!!! how embarressing!!!!!! lol

so yeah.. any comments.. please feel free... but try to be kind ;) lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!