Excess skin after 170 pound weight loss (*warning, pics)

Options

Replies

• kikkipoo
    kikkipoo Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I feel like I am on top of the world when I hold her in my arms. I am definitely lucky to have her and will cherish every waking moment of our lives together. Nothing in this world makes me happier than to see her smile and feel her touch. No matter what she make look like on the out side, I love her all the way to the core of her priceless soul. Thank you for being so wonderful my love. And thanks all of you who give her the kind words, encouraging comments...and loving inspiration to keep motivated. Bless you all and good luck in all your endeavors!

Yeah I'm the lucky one! I love you baby!
  • princessd3b
    princessd3b Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing.. your effort and generous heart to share to all of us here has put me to tears. Thanks so much! God bless your heart my dear!
  • Finally22
    Finally22 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story - and photos. What an amazing transformation - all the power to ya!!!
  • BARBIED0LL
    BARBIED0LL Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weightloss. Good for you. You are a brave and courageous woman
  • OneBryteSmile
    OneBryteSmile Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    I feel like I am on top of the world when I hold her in my arms. I am definitely lucky to have her and will cherish every waking moment of our lives together. Nothing in this world makes me happier than to see her smile and feel her touch. No matter what she make look like on the out side, I love her all the way to the core of her priceless soul. Thank you for being so wonderful my love. And thanks all of you who give her the kind words, encouraging comments...and loving inspiration to keep motivated. Bless you all and good luck in all your endeavors!

This is beautiful! :heart:
  • mleoni092708
    mleoni092708 Posts: 629 Member
    Options

Yeah I'm the lucky one! I love you baby!

:cry: You two are just beautiful. What a blessing to have such a great love. Thank you for posting your pictures. You are an incredible inspiration.
  • ChrissyLu723
    ChrissyLu723 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story, you look absolutely stunning! Congratulations on all your hard work! You have a very handsome husband and you are very beautiful. I wish you a life of health, happiness and continued success in the journeys you both have ventured!
  • ReverendJim
    ReverendJim Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    You are a very brave and most awesome woman. You have my deepest respect and my very sincere congratulations. You are amazing!!!
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    OH wow. You look great! I'm glad you were able to get rid of some the skin. Congratulations!
  • emancipateurself
    emancipateurself Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    hey I'm in the same boat when I finish I'm not looking forward to it but I know I would prefer the plastic surgery to my excess skin....so.......it's all ok right...yeap.
  • summer827
    summer827 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    What an incredible journey! Thanks so much for sharing. You are truly an inspiration!
  • jtoller
    Options
    You are an inspiration. Thanks for sharing.
  • ojell
    ojell Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    WOW! You are GORGEOUS! Great job for all your hard work! You should be so proud of yourself!

What an inspiration!!
  • sojojoshua
    Options
    CONGRATS ON UR WEIGHT LOSS. you are an incredible woman... loose skin is nothing... Ur life and health are much more important and thanku so much for being so honest....
  • kerrymh
    kerrymh Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for showing your pictures, that is very brave.
    I to have lost 189lbs and need to still lose another 40 more..and I know the skin is a major concern for me.
    My lower belly, legs and arms and side boobs are the biggest concerns for me..as I to carried everywhere.
    I don't know how I will be able to pay for the surgery as I'm still paying for my band (gastric banding)
    But I will figure it out. I knew going in that my body won't be bikini ready for along time if ever. But I do want a flat lower belly...right now the panis is very big and embarrassing and I really worry about it in terms of dating and relationships as I've already had one man reject me because of it (stupid man I know lol). Thanks for sharing your story it really helps
  • WarriorWomanMaxine
    WarriorWomanMaxine Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    you should be very very proud of yourself thank you for sharing.its great to have a wonderful man by your side
  • strohst
    strohst Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    wow way to go to you !!! you look amazing!! great job!!! :smile:
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Thank you so very much for sharing your story and pictures with us. They are informative and inspirational. With your determination I am sure you will achieve all your goals and more.:flowerforyou:
  • beckyobsm
    beckyobsm Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful and an inspiration!
  • BreakThruComing
    Options
    WOW, what an amazing story!!! I admire your courage for sharing this amazing story/transformation with us!!! Thanks!

And you look fabulous :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!