Have you met in person any of your MFP friends?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• Sam_Hain
    Sam_Hain Posts: 68 Member
    Options
  • toddlyons
    toddlyons Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I purposely friended people in the cities where I live so I can meet as many in person as possible.

I've been on the site for 3 weeks and have met 1 in real life so far. A good start!
  • nukehiker
    Options
    have not met anyone from here but would very much to do so. look forward to meeting them someday so we can swap stories about food intake, exercise etc
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    I have met and ran with 3 MFP friends so far, with plans to meet at least 2 more this year(and run or bike with a couple of the one's i already met!). The ones i have met with have been even cooler in person than they are on here.
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    just one, my fiance lol
  • NanBar
    NanBar Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    A bunch of MFP people ran the Savannah RnR we hung out together, stayed together...and 2 of my mfp pals who finished earlier than I did- found me jumped back in the race and we all finished the race together (some for the second time!).

A bunch of us are meeting in Chicago for the RnR half there, and Philly...I love my MFP pals!
  • karinaes
    karinaes Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    my bf
    my coworkers
    my two friends
    and a couple others

these are people i already knew before joining
  • CreepyOne
    CreepyOne Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    No one wants to meet me lol
  • Cfkearney
    Cfkearney Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I didn't know any of my MFP friends when I started. I did a search of users in my area and saw a RL friend. So I have ONE person on my friends list that I actually know. :tongue:
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    yuppers!! :drinker:
  • King_Bee
    King_Bee Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I did...it was a fun date...and then it went down hill after that. :grumble:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Well I didn't join with knowing anyone, but I did get to meet one of my mfpeeps so far! It was so much fun! Would LOVE to meet more!! I'm here in NY if any of you are ever in my area!

:wink:

There should totally be a get together in our neck of the woods, it'd be a blast!

I`m in,just have to know the time and place. :smile:
  • Carrot1971
    Carrot1971 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I am RLFs with two of my MFP friends. Not many people on here from where I live. I would love to meet new workout buddy's, though!! :)
  • MSH1963
    Options
    When I get ot of prison in 2 years I am going to meet many females from on here. I have been compiling addresses of a few "special" ones to go visit.
  • MSH1963
    Options
    I met a couple, but they didn't realize it. Chloroform FTW!
    Creepy Guy from His Picture! Weird one
  • Hopey33
    Hopey33 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    There is one special one that I would really like to meet...sooner than later...:)
  • joehempel
    joehempel Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    A friend and I joined this site around the same time, so of all the friends I've made here, there's only one I actually know in person. What's your story? Did you join with a friend? Have you ever meet in person any new friends that you've made on MFP?

<
    Yes, and I'm dating her :)
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    Not yet, but I would love to have a meetup!