WHOO HOOO I'M NORMAL

Options
2»

Replies

• sarahiris
    sarahiris Posts: 82
    Options
    Well done to you, i would also be so delighted to reach this amount of weight loss :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • trikstar
    trikstar Posts: 61
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Great job. :bigsmile:
  • WTJoyce
    WTJoyce Posts: 86
    Options
    Congratulations! :drinker:

Great Job! :happy:

Keep on doing that happy dance. :wink:
  • rlw911
    rlw911 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Congratulations!!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    WTG Heather!! Your hard work has paid off!

:flowerforyou:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Wow I've battled from obese to over weight and now just barley I'm normal. I was danceing around my livingroom in my pj's at 6 am this morning(oops sorry downstairs neighbours)
    I really can't beleive that this is me I DID IT I'm not quite where I want to be yet but I've keep my goals in sight loged till my fingers hurt (I'm a one finger typer) and drank more water than I care to remember yeah I'm soo excited:bigsmile:

Congrats heather! What a great feeling you should be sooooo proud! Btw, I am sure you dancing around at 6am was much quieter for your downstairs neighbors now than it would have been if you were dancing without having lost 49 pounds! WTG! :drinker:
  • Heather125
    Heather125 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Wow I've battled from obese to over weight and now just barley I'm normal. I was danceing around my livingroom in my pj's at 6 am this morning(oops sorry downstairs neighbours)
    I really can't beleive that this is me I DID IT I'm not quite where I want to be yet but I've keep my goals in sight loged till my fingers hurt (I'm a one finger typer) and drank more water than I care to remember yeah I'm soo excited:bigsmile:

Congrats heather! What a great feeling you should be sooooo proud! Btw, I am sure you dancing around at 6am was much quieter for your downstairs neighbors now than it would have been if you were dancing without having lost 49 pounds! WTG! :drinker:

:laugh: :laugh: thanks never thought of it that way:laugh: :laugh:
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Congrats...you should be so proud of yourself!
  • Thin4payton
    Thin4payton Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    That is amazing Heather!!! Got any advice for someone trying to lose 80+ pounds?? You are a huge inspiration!!! Keep up the good work!!!
  • 5KNohno
    5KNohno Posts: 503
    Options
    Congratulations! :smile: That's wonderful! Definitely a goal I hope to reach one day.
  • megbar1979
    megbar1979 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Yeah! Great job! :drinker:
  • Heather125
    Heather125 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    That is amazing Heather!!! Got any advice for someone trying to lose 80+ pounds?? You are a huge inspiration!!! Keep up the good work!!!

When I started this I decided to hold myself accountable for my own actions or lack of actions
    this is my list I put on my fridge back in January and I still follow....

plan my days eating around your calorie intake for that day ( I found I was less likly to grab a bag of mini eggs for example if all my calories where accounted for and that bag of mini eggs ment an extra 20 minutes on the treadmill)
    set out some realistic expectations for workouts and stick to it
    If I go over on calories I work it off the same day
    be honest with myself when logging your food
    and don't forget to drink all my water:drinker:
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Shut Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are not! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Congrats! Normal is my goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • sheofthesea
    sheofthesea Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    That it so excellent! Let me add my congratulations. Stories like yours inspire all of us!
  • MrsMMeyer
    MrsMMeyer Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: WONDERFUL! i came to get some inspiration and i found it, so thanks. CONGRATULATIONS!:drinker:
  • SpringFlower78
    SpringFlower78 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Congradulations It's a great insparations for the rest of us:wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!