What did you get your boyfriend for Christmas?

Options
1235»

Replies

• Fat_Bottomed_Girl
    Fat_Bottomed_Girl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    A deep sea fishing trip. -He REALLY wanted car parts (machinehead here) but I refuse to buy a freakin' muffler for a Christmas present.
  • Vonnie2006
    Vonnie2006 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    We are still recovering from our wedding in July. I got him a three quarter length leather jacket and a pair of timberlands boots eyes been drooling for.
  • mleoni092708
    mleoni092708 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    call of duty mw3 for ps3

I will regret this purchase no doubt when I have to jump up and down yelling to get him to pay attention, haha.
  • gleechick609
    Options
    Been together for 3 years

Euphoria Cologne for men.
    Axe body kit (they sell at walmart).
    A bottle of Makers Mark 46 Whiskey.
    He has *ME* He shouldn't need anything else!! ;-)

My boyfriend likes to smell good so he asks for loads of cologne and shower gels. Not to mention, his birthday is January 23rd so I don't like to buy him too much for Christmas! Spread the wealth!
  • SLaw4215
    SLaw4215 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    FREEDOM!!!!
  • spacecase76
    spacecase76 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I met my BF on here, so I can't really post it b/c he doesn't really know, and this isn't how I want him to find out!

ETA: We have been together 9-1/2 months
  • sailondearsailor
    Options
    My husband and I have been married for little over a year (we dated for two and a half years) and I got him a jacket and a thick flannel shirt. I know they're nothing special, but they're useful. We saw the jacket online and he told me he really liked it so I figured that was a hint. He also really likes getting new clothes, haha. Typically I get him gifts that are a bit more exciting, or I make them myself. For our wedding anniversary I took a hollowed out book and lined it with some nice scrapbooking paper and added a few photos of us when we were dating, a photobooth strip from after we got married, a photo of the place where we met, and added a few other details (I made roses out of felt and used them to line the bottom of the page and used ribbons to make borders for the photos). I guess it's cheesy but then again so am I :p
  • NerdyXX
    Options
    I got my boyfriend a wireless printer/scanner/copier.

I know.

I'm ridiculously romantic.

Been together 5.5 years. :)
  • jgic2009
    jgic2009 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I know he's asked family and such for hoodies. I may or may not get him one, he feels like he can never have too many. He's into Dexter-may get him some DVDS as I know he only has season 1&2, PS3 (most of the popular games), knives and guns-I would love to find him something cool. I really wanted to get him plugs for his ears but they are 1 5/8" and those are hard to find in stores rather than online.

He NEEDS shoes but I don't know that he would be happy with me buying some, :laugh:

Dexter on DVD would make a great gift! The TV series is loosely based on/inspired by books, which he also might enjoy.
  • cfergy
    cfergy Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Have been with my bf for 3 years, I got him an electric guitar- fender affinity strat with a portable amp.
    He has three acoustic guitars right now, Its' time to kick it up a notch. He plays- I sing.
  • britbookworm
    Options
    I've been with my b'friend for four months. I bought him a banjo guitar ($600) that he really wants.
  • jullmc
    jullmc Posts: 1
    Options
    Been together for 3 years. last Christmas bought 4 him wallet at http://www.realmenswallets.com and video game =)
  • sillygoosie
    sillygoosie Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    Epic thread resurrection. :huh:
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Well, I was going to get my Girlfriend a 4 KT Diamond Tennis bracelet. I had it hid in my car. My wife discovered it, so I told her it was for her at Christmas.