Replies

• Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Pizza!
  • melissaw1232
    melissaw1232 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Im a junk food junkie but the ad for pringles speak for itself. Once you pop u cant stop!
    coming in 2nd is Chips Ahoy. Its like they melt in your mouth.smh
  • Rosered3333
    Rosered3333 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Red wine, and potato anything. That's why this time of year is so tough!
  • JimieLou
    JimieLou Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    tortilla chips with cheese or salsa... can't even have it in the house. EVER.

This...that damn Frito Lay Jalapeno Cheddar Cheese dip kills me every time.....I avoid having it in my house now except for special occasions.
  • lexximan
    lexximan Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I hit the good ol' tub of cookie dough last night..
    such shame I have now.
  • kmcgrath1
    kmcgrath1 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Brownies, Brownies and more Brownies! Oh and French Fries....I can't stop either one!
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    Cool Ranch Doritos.
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I'm not on a diet. I just log every bite. This program is not a diet, it's a lifestyle.
  • ALH1981
    ALH1981 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    i dont generally eat a lot of junk... but my body responds to sugar immediately, its like i just puff up immediately...lol... and 'tis the season... I'm off the wagon...

omg me too - and I'm an addict!
  • TexasNurseMom78
    TexasNurseMom78 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Oreos, cheetos and fritos with cheese dip.
  • staciaaltice
    Options
    Girl i am 100% on the same boat with ya, them damn gold fish and cheez its or any type of small cheesy cracker is a weakness.. once you take one hand ful... ya keep coming back. i take fiber pills to keep me full more, it almost makes me feel like i cant eat or ill throw up,, so thats the only way to keep clear from them...oh and rice krispy treats.. uhhh love em
  • akaChuck
    akaChuck Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Pizza, chocolate chip cookies, any kind of cereal. Of course my parents like to keep these things in the house. Boooo
  • AandJsMommy
    Options
    Chocolate and any kind of chips or crackers, and pizza (I can't just have one slice it has to be 2 or 3).
  • DomStapleton
    DomStapleton Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You eat goldfish...?
  • rmsrws
    rmsrws Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Pretzel nuggets filled with peanut butter!!.....Yum Yum!
  • rtn1911
    Options
    Sugar and starches got me fat. I read Gary Taubes's book in which he discusses the science behind how sugars and starches drive insulin which in turn drives fat storage. Since, I have adopted a high fat (75% of daily calories), moderate protein, very low carb diet. That, combined with moderate exercise has dropped my weight 26 lbs in 2 months. Another plus is that I feel better than ever, without the huge energy swings I had when I was scarfing the carbs.
  • cioccatapioca
    Options
    Funyuns, chocolate anything, and pretzels!!!! :)
  • worldhurdler
    worldhurdler Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Trail mix...I could eat SO MUCH of that stuff
  • MarySunshine70
    Options
    what is everyone's favorite food/ biggest weakness? the one where once you start eating you just can't stop?

for me its goldfish and cheez-its.

i don't buy them at the store because once i get home i know i will scarf the whole box but i work at my gym's day care one day a week and they are always fully stocked. ahh! its killing me. every time a kid asks for a snack i take some for myself.

just wondering what everyone else has trouble with.
    I feel your pain!! Those snack sized bags of goldfish are my solution. Somehow I can't get through opening and throwing out 20 little bags the way I can eat 1 box!
  • Angel87a
    Angel87a Posts: 113
    Options
    The chips & salsa from Mexican restaurants.. legit could eat 3 baskets to myself. Ridiculousness.. so yumm