Foxy By Valentine <3

Options
hi guys as promised here it is... the new challenge forum..

for this week i just would like for us all to do what we want eat what we want(in moderation) and have a fantastic Christmas..
on Friday we will all weigh in again and see what damage we have done (if any)........... and then start fresh from the 30th of dec
im gonna start a new spreadsheet so if your in for this one let me know... cant wait to be foxy for valentines..
it gives us just over 7 weeks if we start it next friday.. is that ok with everyone else.

id also like to say thanks to each and everyone of you for your continued support and for helping me when i felt like giving up... xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:heart::heart:

Replies

• patsyanne
    Options
    I'm in for sure!! Foxy... I dont think at 66 I will ever be referred to as foxy.
  • andreaie
    andreaie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtJ6AEQWGqtddC1hUGx3cGNaQ2p5bk9MS09Bb3BDWUE

here is the link if anyone wants to join in just add yourself to it :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • mzkynd
    mzkynd Posts: 63
    Options
    Count me in :)
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    I will surely try and give it my all.
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Oh fun! I want to but I can't get to the link from my work computer :grumble:
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Can I join?!
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Will add to spreadsheet when i get to a computer!
  • PetersonMatthew
    Options
    Count me in, if you want
  • Elleebell
    Options
    I'm totally in! I don't know that I will be 'foxy' by valentines day, but I'll sure as heck be 'foxier'!!!
  • vger11
    vger11 Posts: 248
    Options
    that's the big date for me, so I'll have some serious workouts in front of me....nice to have a place to list stats and peoples pushing for the same thing!

~v
  • andreaie
    Options
    Grrrface ill add you X
  • golicova
    golicova Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • Lost_it
    Lost_it Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join but not sure how to copy & find the link as I am new to all of this
  • knickels1987
    knickels1987 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Do you mind if I join?
  • andreaie
    Options
    Your all more than welcome to join.. There are a group of us that started thus 18 weeks ago for Christmas and most of them reached their Christmas goal so now we are doing it again till valentines...if you can't access the spreadsheet don't worry just post your starting weight next Friday and every Friday after that.. Each Friday a weekly challenge will be set and daily mini exercise challenges will also be set.. I may ask one of you to set a mini challenge so try have one ready :) we can lose a lot in 7 weeks to make sure were looking foxy :)
  • _Doreen_
    _Doreen_ Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I am in again! So glad we are continuing from the Christmas Challenge!!! :bigsmile:
    Welcome, to all of the new "team mates"!! :flowerforyou:
  • andreaie
    Options
    I am in again! So glad we are continuing from the Christmas Challenge!!! :bigsmile:
    Welcome, to all of the new "team mates"!! :flowerforyou:
    Me too....it's great to see so many newbies and a lot from the last challenge are in also :)
  • Getting_Fit_4_Life
    Getting_Fit_4_Life Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Please add me. This sounds just like what I need to get me on the roll again :)
  • Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I am in :happy: I will add my name to the spreadsheet on Monday when I have access to my computer. I am at 127 2lbs shy of my Xmas goal but I plan on working even harder after Xmas and will be changing my goal weight to 120.

A big thank you to all of you that took part in the Countdown to Christmas Challenge for all of your support :heart:

Lisa
  • BRITTBBGC
    BRITTBBGC Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Count me in!