I wanna keep my boobies!

Options

Replies

• Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    I look like a 12 years old boy. Hopefully I will find a boyfriend that is an *kitten* man!!! On the plus side, 2 bandaids can be used as a sport bra
  • debussyschild
    debussyschild Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I'm in the small minority that had small boobs even was I was obese (212 pounds at 5'6", about 38B). I am now a 36A. Thinking about getting them augmented but I'd like to get my weight stabilized first. I definitely don't want to go too big, though...running when you're flat-chested is way easier!

If I lost all my boobs, I'd definitely consider augmentation. And running with my current ones (38 C) is only comfortable with Under Armor compression bras. It's like not having boobs, it's great!
  • CountandBaxter
    CountandBaxter Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I look like a 12 years old boy. Hopefully I will find a boyfriend that is an *kitten* man!!! On the plus side, 2 bandaids can be used as a sport bra

Same here. flat as a surf board. However, it doesn't bother me because I put on boobs with padded bras whenever I need them. My bf does not mind at all. :)
  • crb1988
    crb1988 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    i didn't have any to begin with! I am a 36A.
    I hope I don't lose any or i'll be inverted!

:laugh: I didn't have any to begin with either. They will have to invent a new cup size for some of us if we get any smaller...
  • lonelydove04
    Options
    I hear this complaint on here a lot. It hasn't been true for me though. I guess it's probably just genetics. You can make them appear bigger and perkier by doing exercises for your pectorals though. Tone the muscles behind them to push what you have out a little more.

for me, every time I do those pec exercises my boobs get smaller and I dont need them any smaller. Im already a 34A. My goddaughters are 13 and 11 and larger than me! I n the end I think it comes down to genetics. some people just tend to be more blessed than others..lol
  • lessac
    lessac Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I stumbled upon an infographic about breasts: http://www.onlineschools.org/blog/15-breasts/
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I hear this complaint on here a lot. It hasn't been true for me though. I guess it's probably just genetics. You can make them appear bigger and perkier by doing exercises for your pectorals though. Tone the muscles behind them to push what you have out a little more.

It just pushes out my A cups more. Pretty sad. I had C cups at one time....they ran away with my belly when he got the boot.
  • Mama_CAEI
    Options
    When I started losing weight, one of the first things that happened was the Boob Fairy took her gifts back. :frown:
    At my heaviest, I was a 40D. Between nursing my youngest and reducing my calories, I'm wearing a 38C (though I could probably get away with a 36). Before I had kids, I was a B, so I guess I get to keep a little. Of course, with time and the power of gravity, by the time the baby weans, I think I'll be a 36-long. :tongue:
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    I'm down to a 36DD. Apparently it is the most difficult size to find. Regular sizes go to 36D, plus sizes start at 38D. I've actually cut the hooks off my bigger bras and sewed them on an inch back, just so they fit. It's such a pain to do though, and now my butchered bras are too big in the cup. I might have to go to the high end boutique here in town and pay them in black market organs for a couple that actually fit. If anyone would like to donate a kidney to the cause, I'll pm you my address. Haha
  • StatutoryGrape
    Options
    I switched to a totally different type of birth control about six months ago, and mine grew from a 34B to a 34C/32D (depending on how the bra is cut)...I'm hoping they'll stay where they are once I start to lose some weight. I'm only shooting for a 10-15 lb. loss, so hopefully they won't shrink!
  • katcena
    katcena Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't mind losing a little.. Being a 32 D it would be fine by be to go down a cup size. No one makes cute D cup bras. :(

I am with you! I started out 38DD 45 pounds ago....now I am a 34DD....my boobs haven't shrunk at all....just my back fat. But, I am NOT complaining there at all! lol But, have you ever tried to find bras in 34DD>.< it's darn near impossible!

And they are never pretty ones....My goal is a C cup....just so I can have pretty bras! lol Well, and also so I can run without having to wear a bra AND a sports bra over it....and they still bounce!!!
  • katcena
    katcena Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I'm down to a 36DD. Apparently it is the most difficult size to find. Regular sizes go to 36D, plus sizes start at 38D. I've actually cut the hooks off my bigger bras and sewed them on an inch back, just so they fit. It's such a pain to do though, and now my butchered bras are too big in the cup. I might have to go to the high end boutique here in town and pay them in black market organs for a couple that actually fit. If anyone would like to donate a kidney to the cause, I'll pm you my address. Haha

Haha! I love this!! Why is it so hard to find bras in these sizes!!!?? Maybe we are onto something here....we need to start a new line of pretty bras in D and up! :)
  • PRprincess
    PRprincess Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    came to terms with my boobies a long time ago....they aren't gonna get any bigger even after having 2 kids....and they usually go back to normal after i lose the baby weight. also i keep telling myself you cant have all the cute little outfits with big boobs lol, also they are less likely to go south if ya know what i mean lmao

LMBO, the worst is laying in bed and they end up in your arm pits.

lol
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    OP: I wish I had your problem :( ... I'll do anything to lose mines :(
  • kagenw
    kagenw Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Yeah, don't wanna keep my moobies (man boobies) lol!
  • ghiagirl893
    ghiagirl893 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Bra sizing is also interesting...
    The # part has to do with how wide you are around, under your breasts. 42-->36=celebration!!!
    The Cup letter has to do with the difference between the inches around your breasts and under. A 42C will have a bigger cup (bigger breasts) than a 36C, but you will still have the same proportional difference.
    Many women can also go down a # and up a letter. Ex: a a 38B is similar to a 36C which is similar to a 34D
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Mine are a tiny bit smaller. I warned my husband about this... Lol. He doesn't care one bit. He loves my *kitten* and my perky boobs :) He says he's so thankful they are perky, firm and don't point way out to the sides when I'm lying down... Lol. Whatever... I just have to deal with what I've got, as he is not a fan of fake ones. He seems to really like my 34A's. Honestly, I think men just like tits... no matter the size. We have 'em, they don't... just like they like long hair. Guys who are particular about boob size are twits in my opinion. Or just really young. Wait until they fall in love with someone, and they won't give a rip...
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    I am officially a La Senza fan. Bras in my size that are comfy and really pretty, not purely functional ten hook polyester/nylon armor with two inch wide straps. Hah!
    Oh and for the gals thinking about getting augmented when the weightloss makes their girls disappear, La Senza has bras available than have breasts sewn right in, I swear. I picked one up and the cup was 3/4 full. Stood right up on the display by itself. Lol
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    You could always buy new ones.

ditto! That's what I did:drinker: Boobs that is!
  • GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    lol I have lost weight, but the girls are still there...I am a 32GG or H So wouldn't be so bad if I lost some...

I'm with you, 32F . . Wouldn't mind DD lol