Anyone exercise Christmas? I managed to run 3 miles today

Options

Replies

• silhouettes
    silhouettes Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I got in level 3 of 30 day shred before being dragged off to lunch/dinner, we eat early here. Now to tired to do much, my tummy hurts!
  • TheLuSir
    TheLuSir Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options
    Well, I ran downstairs, I lifted my presents, vigorously tore open their contents, and jumped for joy!

I'm pretty sure I burned a billion calories! :D
  • iuew
    iuew Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    70 minutes on exercise bike. time for dinner.
  • TheLuSir
    TheLuSir Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options
    Despite a headache I pushed through it and did 90 mins on my elliptical this morning. I won't feel as bad now eating a lot of food later today :)

I tend to do sit-ups while I eat muffins. It helps my ego! : P
  • ceirawillsucceed
    ceirawillsucceed Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    i did 30mins on my cross trainer after dinner
  • marydee72
    Options
    My gym was actually opened and I went in for about an hour and a half. Worked my upper body! I used my new weight gloves and new sneaks!! T'was pretty busy there too!!!
  • j99li
    j99li Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I did a 3 mile walk with Leslie Sansone's dvd
  • ChrisStoney
    ChrisStoney Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    no way today is a total rest day for me, ah besides working 12 hours...
  • djkshdfd
    djkshdfd Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Did just under 5mi trail run.
  • Alpha12
    Alpha12 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I did Gilad's Lord of the Abs new dvd series - Hardcore Abs - 60 min workout. LOVED it! Then after breakfast, went for 2 hr walk around the neighborhood. Sunny and in the 40's here today. Now, I have prime rib in the oven and plan to enjoy my dinner when ready. :smile:
  • justaxletdown
    Options
    Yep! My sister and I did a two hour walk.... about 8-10 miles :) It's so beautiful here, we HAD to take advantage of it :)
  • DKev
    DKev Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Me! Ran 2 miles and did 50 minutes of kickboxing bootcamp =) Rawr! Merry Christmas to all!
  • TamsinEllis
    Options
    I did my usual workout of 80minutes on the rower and 10 minutes strength training (trying to build that 10minutes up still .. so weak!)
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    Squat 90kgx10x10
    ss with pullup/chinup alternating x10

One arm row 32kgx8x4

DB Bench 27.5kg (8,8,16)

Mega barbell complex @ 30kg.

Then in the afternoon, you could count me attempting to ride my new unicycle as exercise I guess :tongue:
  • abrantner
    Options
    60 mins at the gym this afternoon while the ham was cooking,, :)
  • dp1228
    dp1228 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    had to do it!!! i did 3.5 videos for an 850 calorie burn! cardio, strength and yoga :)
  • SusanneWhittington
    SusanneWhittington Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    did 2 routines of Rockin' body and hubby did Plyometric from Insanity. Now we are ready for dinner.
  • jamaicanlady
    jamaicanlady Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Me! Stayed out last night until the wee morning hours so I didn't wake until like 11 a.m. Decided to get my workout in then anyway. P90X Chest & Back and Insanity Cardio Abs. Now I have a little lee way with my Christmas dinner :)
  • loustevo
    loustevo Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Just done 90 mins of P90X yoga!!
  • agthorn
    agthorn Posts: 1,844 Member
    Options
    I was going to run, except we had to sit around for three hours waiting for all 7 people to end up in the same room so we could open stockings. Sigh.