Anyone exercise Christmas? I managed to run 3 miles today

Options

Replies

• lunarescape
    lunarescape Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I ran this morning after opening gifts and then I worked out with my new DVD. It helps I got lots of exercise stuff for Christmas. :p
  • laughingnome
    laughingnome Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Went for a hike with the family after breakfast, then played an hour of Baggo
  • cameralinds
    Options
    I was on my stationary bike for 50 minutes and I finished day 16, level 2 of 30 Day Shred. :)
  • debstanley4
    debstanley4 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Took a 30 min stroll with my honey.
  • thurberj
    thurberj Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    9.5 miles on the stationary bike and cleaned out my closet of clothes that are too big :-)
  • 2dayirun4me
    2dayirun4me Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    6 mile run with my wonderful and oh so hot husband :heart:
  • WhatAgirl_
    WhatAgirl_ Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    lucky... it is too cold for a run, i will die if i go out, and the gym is closed greaatt.................
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    If I work it is a workout but other than that nope
  • thisisabbie
    thisisabbie Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I managed to get in 5km on the treadmill before Christmas lunch. So glad I did, coz there was no moving AFTER christmas lunch!
    :tongue:
  • jilliebk
    jilliebk Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I did, 60 mins around 10 am
  • YouAreTheShit
    YouAreTheShit Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    60 minutes on the stair stepper this morning... that is my go-to down and dirty cardio workout.

My legs are like rocks these days. I love it! :wink:
  • Hootsmamma
    Hootsmamma Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Why...Yes. Actually I Did exercise this morning. I rode our recumbent bike for 70 minutes for a total of 16.5 miles, and my Husband (StevLL) also rode the bike as well before he went in to work. :smile:
  • brasskim
    Options
    I did my 30 Minute Shred DVD this morning.
  • ksimmn
    ksimmn Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I did 1hour of Zumba!
  • psmd
    psmd Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Walked/ran 2.8 miles and did the first day for Ripped in 30, not too bad of a workout!
  • Changinghabits68
    Changinghabits68 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    2hrs 10min/28 mile bike ride. I DEDICATED this ride to my Father-in law who passed away yesterday Christmas Eve @ 5:30pm. "BIG AL" You WILL BE TRULY MISSED....................

So very sorry for your loss.

Wicked work out.

I've not been feeling well at all today, but I did take my dog for a 20 minute walk this evening. It felt good to get some fresh air, even though my joints ache, along with the rest of me. Oh and when I weighed in this morning I am back down to my 5lb loss YAY me!
  • Classalete
    Classalete Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Yep. 12 ounce curls all day baby. Them pipes need meticulous sculpting.
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    got the wii and zumba fitness 2. Worked out 60 minutes. Very proud considering the day i had.
  • em9371
    em9371 Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options
    I did a 2.5 mile walk with the dogs, have been at gym every day last week so Xmas and boxing day are official rest days, back to it when gym reopens tues.
  • Bakins929
    Bakins929 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    I was able to get up early enough to do P90X Core Synergistics this morning.