the food that kills your diet everytime

Options

Replies

• dictations
    Options
    Mcdonalds. 8 pc nuggets, and medium fries, CANNOT resist.
  • hdrussell
    hdrussell Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wine or chips and salsa. NOM!
  • carhicks
    carhicks Posts: 1,924 Member
    Options
    Sweet and salty kettle corn. I can eat the whole bag in one sitting. Will not buy anymore.
  • thinmomsoon
    thinmomsoon Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Pretzels, they don't seem bad, but when you eat the whole bag... Love the salty carb. I am craving the hot pretzel bites with cheese from a movie theatre.
  • laura121484
    Options
    Nutella!!!!!YUM!!!!

with a spoon straight from the jar! lol
  • beckie4442
    Options
    Ahhhhhhh, if it's there I'll eat it.....:noway:
    worst is cheese and wine,:devil:
    recently found peanut butter......bugger!! :grumble:
  • charlenekco
    Options
    tortilla chips...even if I get the low-fat, baked ones, I still go out of control and eat the entire bag.
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    what is everyone's favorite food/ biggest weakness? the one where once you start eating you just can't stop?

for me its goldfish and cheez-its.

i don't buy them at the store because once i get home i know i will scarf the whole box but i work at my gym's day care one day a week and they are always fully stocked. ahh! its killing me. every time a kid asks for a snack i take some for myself.

just wondering what everyone else has trouble with.

If I eat chocolate or cakes, that will ruin my willpower. At first I will be okay, but then the next day, I will get another craving until in the end I am eating those things every single day. It wouldn't be so bad if I could just have the one, but I end up eating more and more of those things as the days go by until in the end, the pounds have piled back on.

After several years, I have come to the conclusion that I have to just omit them completely.

Being objective, they are no loss anyway, empty calories that may taste nice, but in the end they make me feel and look crappy.
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Fortunately, nothing any more. When I started I could be destroyed by a pizza, a bit of chocolate, a biscuit...
  • kvreeken
    kvreeken Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    TCBY Mint Chocolate Chunk Waffle Cone Hands Down.
  • ALH1981
    ALH1981 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Champagne and martinis.

ME TOO
  • saturatex
    Options
    hot wings :( especially from my favorite restaurant around where I live.
  • Jadesfattorment
    Options
    For me It's granola bars! and peanutbutter! Yummy! ;)
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    smores
  • melvac
    melvac Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Nuts any kind of nuts while they are good for you the whole container is not.
  • Cathyvil
    Cathyvil Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Drunken Noodles. They are just so spicy and good.:love:
  • ejanderson
    Options
    CEREAL!!!! I could literally sit down at the computer or in front of the TV and eat and keep pouring more milk til I've eaten an entire box. It doesn't matter what kind it is!
  • PrettyDemi
    Options
    French fries... I can't order a burger, even a turkey burger without ordering the dreaded... FRIES! Loaded with trans fat, salt and grease, those things are my kryptonite...
  • swiviol
    swiviol Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Anything sugary, but especially chocolate. Same for me for Cheez-Its, and Meijer (local grocery store) has this chex mix that I can't help scarfing down because it's so salty and addicting. :-/ I just finished a bag of it and I think I am going to try not to buy it anymore, if possible.
  • Raiderxx
    Raiderxx Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Pizza. Ice Cream. Chinese.