UNDER-WHERE? Girls only topic ;)

Options

Replies

• Fruit_Girl
    Fruit_Girl Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I like target bikini style. Less expensive and has always worked for me.
  • ninamm3
    ninamm3 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    My sister convinced me to buy these hybrid looking underwear on sale at VS and they sound like what you're looking for. The front is full like a bikini but they have a wide (maybe 2-3 inch) lace (i.e. very lightweight) band and the butt is like a thong. Maybe it's just a fancy thong but it wears really nicely under yoga pants :wink:

Tangas, I think that's what they call them

Yes! I have thongs with a wide lace top --and I love them...but I heard thongs were bad. THEN, I went running on the treadmill with them and thought I'd have to have them surgically removed! Seriously! LOL
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Calvin Klein men's tightie whities. I'm a size thirty.

I like that they have a hole in the front. Not only do I feel super conspicuous, but I just like to think that if I ever randomly mutate and sprout a penis, I'll be prepared.

I wear men's underwear too! I prefer the briefs though.
  • sarahbutalia
    Options

I like that they have a hole in the front. Not only do I feel super conspicuous, but I just like to think that if I ever randomly mutate and sprout a penis, I'll be prepared.

I loled so hard then! Haha

Oh and commando is best I find lol
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Commando all the way.
  • Ferbabe
    Ferbabe Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Athleta's seamless bikini undies rock my world.:love: They fit fabulously. I am 5f10, 175lbs with generous hips and a little belly. They fit beautifully (I have 1 xl and 1 L, both work but I like the lack of bulge on the xl; best) they are "sport undies", which means that they are sweat wicking. You can't appreciate how awesome that is until you try it and then go back to regular undies. Ugh....I will NEVER work out in non-sweat wicking undies again! Plus, they are dang cute! I like to feel like a girl, even when I am sweating! http://athleta.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=46922&vid=1&pid=903878
    My second favorite is my underarmor breif.
  • ninamm3
    Options

I wear men's underwear too! I prefer the briefs though.

Never even considered mens' ...interesting!
  • nyprdiva
    nyprdiva Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    My sister convinced me to buy these hybrid looking underwear on sale at VS and they sound like what you're looking for. The front is full like a bikini but they have a wide (maybe 2-3 inch) lace (i.e. very lightweight) band and the butt is like a thong. Maybe it's just a fancy thong but it wears really nicely under yoga pants :wink:

Tangas, I think that's what they call them

Yep those are Tangas.

I've been opting to go commando more recently and have been getting the pants with the liners. For some reason just more comfortable that way.
  • lizgreenhill
    Options
    I live in thongs i dont own anything else. So they are the most comfortable for me. i have tried boy shorts or little booty shorts but they are kinda uncomfortable when im dancing and what not.
  • ninamm3
    Options
    Athleta's seamless bikini undies rock my world.:love: They fit fabulously. I am 5f10, 175lbs with generous hips and a little belly. They fit beautifully (I have 1 xl and 1 L, both work but I like the lack of bulge on the xl; best) they are "sport undies", which means that they are sweat wicking. You can't appreciate how awesome that is until you try it and then go back to regular undies. Ugh....I will NEVER work out in non-sweat wicking undies again! Plus, they are dang cute! I like to feel like a girl, even when I am sweating! http://athleta.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=46922&vid=1&pid=903878
    My second favorite is my underarmor breif.

I'll look into these! THANKS!
  • mdelcott
    mdelcott Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Fruit of the Loom Bikini cut is the best underwear I ever wore
  • CiciPorcayo
    CiciPorcayo Posts: 381 Member
    Options

LMFAO! :laugh:
  • kenzietea
    kenzietea Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Target sells these seamless boy shorts (and other styles) that I LOVE! They are so comfortable sometimes I forget I am wearing them. I HAVE to wear underwear to work out, or it feels too weird. They aren't exactly cheap and they run large so I would recommend sizing down.
    http://www.target.com/p/Gilligan-OMalley-Womens-2-Pk-Boyshort-Assorted-Colors/-/A-13774438
  • hmckitrick
    Options
    Hanes boy shorts from Target are the only ones that work for me. I've tried several other boy short ones and hate all of them.
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    nothing
  • irishkiss
    irishkiss Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Dont know about you gals but....when I work out on the cybex then go and do the circut, I leave a wet spot on the seat from the sweat! Dont worry, I always wipe the machine when finished. But going commando would be even worse!!! Sorry if this sounds icky...lol
  • amiraamoora
    Options
    Just regular cotton underwear. Plus, I wear pantie liners. When I work out, I sweat there too! LOL
  • alofay
    alofay Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Boy shorts are the BEST!
  • sgtlittle
    sgtlittle Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    ROFL...I know this is women only, but I would suggest some Under Armour boxer briefs. They stay put and wick the sweat away. That's what I wear as everyday underwear...check it out and see.
  • jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    Bump