Replies

• Rilke
    Rilke Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    I cannot tell a lie: short shorts.
  • ashjen1217
    ashjen1217 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    There are soooo many things that I am looking forward to when I reach my goal weight, but the very first thing that came to my mind when I read your post question was to fit back into my jeans and to look sexy in them! Cannot wait!!!!
  • almawr
    almawr Posts: 77
    Options
    Better Health and hopefully alot more fit - i want to be able to go running .

New clothes - i want a huge new wardrobe full of everything i ever wanted.

To get a sexy bikini and walk down the beach watching all those heads turn.

To show my grandma that i could do it and to the rest of my family , to prove them wrong :)
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    To walk my narrow *kitten* into Hollister or pac sun and buy an outfit for the first time in my life. Im sick of having to just kinda scrounge for jeans that fit and settle for shirts that look just "okay". To be out in public and not think about having to re-adjust clothes to cover bumps, lumps and buldges. To be out to dinner with my boyfriend and not feel like he looks so much better than me.
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Just to feel like clothes fit me and i dont need to pull my shirt away from the chub rolls! I am an apple shape, so my legs and bum are small, and right now losing from those areas, so my jeans size are going down, but my belly is still big and always hangs and has rolls :( I am looking forward to no rolls!
  • mhankosk
    mhankosk Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    2 piece baby.

^^ This! I can't wait to wear a bikini again! :)
  • JDetro22
    Options
    A baby.

Me too! My husband and I both have some slight issues that are hindering our chances. I have a blocked fallopian tube and my and my husband has very low motility. We are hoping that if we both lose a little bit of weight it might help increase our chances as well. Good luck to you, my dear!
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    When I reached my goal weight, I set new, higher goals.

I was a week away from making that weight after a 2 year struggle, and something occured to me.

I can really take this to a higher level, and I have. By may I'll be in a men's 32 size pants for the first time in 15 years.
    Never peak out folks!
    Once you do there is only one way to go: DOWN!

Always strive for something better.
  • psychc
    psychc Posts: 28
    Options
    Wearing sexy clothes for the first time in my life!
  • whalertly
    Options
    So I can walk around finding the shallow girls who never cared about large me, and basically just show them what they missed out on
    Confidence? yep
  • jennaddy
    jennaddy Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am most looking forward to the boost of confidence I will achieve once I reach my goal weight. It will be great to go out in public and not feel so self-conscious about the way I look.

Also, finally being able to fit into all the cute clothes I wish I could wear now ;)
  • rachelmph
    Options
    Slutty halloween costume!
  • kardowling
    kardowling Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    back into cute clothes... I'm so much happier, confident and outgoing when I'm smaller. It has a big impact on my state of mind. also back to running marathons.. Baby steps but want to get back
  • mcivabowden
    Options
    To suprise my husband when he gets home for R&R in July!
  • dcmat
    dcmat Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    I have hit my target range and what I look forward to is not putting the weight back on...for a change!
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    I want to go get a new drivers license with new picture and weight on it. Heading out to a warm beach somewhere with white sand and a good book. Started at 212 and currently 162. Goal is 155. I am 5'7'.
  • Kelico528
    Options
    Looking great in tight clothes, wearing shorts and a bikini top to wash my car (hollaaa!), and feeling more comfortable with maybe trying to have a baby! Hubby and I are not quite ready, yet, but I know one thing holding my back is my weight. I want to be down to my goal weight BEFORE I decide to add 25++ pounds to it LOL.
  • Doresoontobehealthy
    Options
    I just want to feel strong and healthy. I also want to kiss the women's plus size department goodbye for good.
  • petergarcia82
    petergarcia82 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    First is to actually not fell bad about going to the Dr. and get him to say everything looks good. Instead you should try to loose weight. or Blood pressure is a bit high.

Next would be to fit in an airplane seat and not feel like I am bothering other people and be so uncomfortable. I sometimes travel a lot so this would be great.

last would be to look good for wife and myself. I would love to feel comfortable to walk around without a shirt on or just walk into a store and not worry about if they have my size and if they don't then I am out of luck. Also clothes will be much cheaper! no stupid big and tall stores for me!.
  • carlypreiss
    Options
    Wearing clothes from American Eagle, as bad as that may sound. I discovered the company when I was about 12 and I was already too big for most of their stuff (shirts were fine, pants were not).

When I lose this weight, I'm going on a shopping spree so that I can buy the clothes from the stores that I have always LOVED, just never could fit into. Also being able to buy cheap bras that will still work, since right now 42D is pretty hard to find at department and "cute" underwear stores.

The clothes are a huge part of it, but I guess those all relate back to feeling "normal". I've always been the fat girl and that is going to change.