2011 Ultimate Before and After Picture

Options

Replies

• allie0630
    allie0630 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You all look so fantastic and healthy!! I am getting the calorie part of this and have the eating under control but I'm wondering what you all did for exercise. Were you all active/athletic before starting and what did you do to stay motivated?
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    WOW Gwen!!! what a great job you've done!!!! you have done such a fantastic job & you should be so proud!! you've worked hard & it has truly paid off!! for my before & after, i decided to use my christmas card pics from this year & last year... 2010 i was at 155 lbs... 2011 i am at 138 lbs (well, around 138, haven't weighed myself in over a month!)

great job to you Gwen!!! & to everyone else posting in here!!! you guys rock :flowerforyou:

christmascardbeforeafter-2.jpg
  • BananaBee3
    Options
    Bump! Hopefully I can add my own story for B/A stories of 2012 :wink:
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    wow, you guys look great, congrats!!
  • divainprogress2012
    Options
    This my after pic guess it was too big to post both side by side

IMG_20111219_0721051.jpg
  • Gwendalyne
    Gwendalyne Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    WOW these pictures are mind blowing! You guys have worked so hard and it is showing... I LOVE IT...
  • Gwendalyne
    Options
    Gwen you rock girl! And have been a great inspiration to me!

Well, this pic I was about 163 or so and this is last night's pic at 156.6lbs. There is something to say for muscles verses fat.

123020113-1.jpg

Not sure what the deal is with not showing the whole pic, so here is the complete other half

123020113.jpg

I have learned this year that you just have to DO IT! The scale doesn't accept excuses...lol. There was many a day I wanted to throw it, but when I made up my mind and started logging consistently (again) and over the last few weeks finally found my right calorie intake, that made all the difference in the world. After five babies, this was the hardest to get back into shape after...but I am almost at goal.

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Gwendalyne
    Options
    This my after pic guess it was too big to post both side by side

IMG_20111219_0721051.jpg

You ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Gwendalyne
    Options
    I started eating healthier in October 2010 (prior to MFP), so here is a "before pic" (you can def see the extra weight around my waist!!)

f0z05f.jpg

I joined MFP on 11/30/10, but the earliest pic I found for 2011 was in March:

8xsu8n.jpg

Me in May 2011 (Ireland trip-jaunting car)-had lost about 45 lbs at this point:

1t4eas.jpg

Me in July of 2011:

23kzxwj.jpg

This is me about a week or so ago (my apologies on the blurry pic!):

315mveo.jpg

Congrats! You look amazing!
  • Gwendalyne
    Options
    WOW Gwen!!! what a great job you've done!!!! you have done such a fantastic job & you should be so proud!! you've worked hard & it has truly paid off!! for my before & after, i decided to use my christmas card pics from this year & last year... 2010 i was at 155 lbs... 2011 i am at 138 lbs (well, around 138, haven't weighed myself in over a month!)

great job to you Gwen!!! & to everyone else posting in here!!! you guys rock :flowerforyou:

Our very own Super Star!!!!
  • Gwendalyne
    Options
    Ladies......you look fantastic!!!!

Here's mine!

100_6648-3.jpg

I am wearing the same shirt in both photos!!!

Amazing job!!! You rock!!!!
  • momtimesone
    momtimesone Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    The first picture was taken yesterday after my workout LOL CW as of this am weigh in 198.00 Meaning I am officially in onderland for the new years
    Second picture taken in Spring of 2010 at my heaviest 286.
    I joined MFP on Sep 1st at 256 and have been using this site since to loose the weight. I am 5'2 just in case anyone is wondering and my next goal is to get down to 170 by June 1st with all time goal weight of 135pds

NSV.png
  • baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    Options

You look like a celebrity!!!
  • Kia148
    Kia148 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks amazing!!! Congrats and keep up the good work:)
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Wow, everyone's pics are just awesomely amazing!!!
  • stcar
    stcar Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Hey guys you've worked hard this year, changing your life. You've dusted off your sneakers, said no to countless junk food, and made the decision to shed the pounds. Well this is the place to show off and post your 2011 Ultimate results. Find a picture of yourself from the beginning of 2011 (or as early as you can find) It doesn't matter when you started working out or if you have reached your goal. just find an early picture from this year. Take a picture of yourself now and place it side by side and post it here. If you have lost 1lb to 100lbs this year, be proud of yourself. You've done amazing. No one said it would be easy, but I am saying it's doable. Over the last 2 years I've lost 90+ lbs. This year alone I've lost about 33lbs

The one in the Green sweater, I was probably weighing around 160 lbs, the grey T, was taking yesterday, weighing around 127.8 lbs...WOW..as I type this I have lost about 33lbs this year, and accomplished so much more. I've learned so much about myself. My inner strength has soared. I now weigh less than I did before kids, I am in the best shape of my life!!!! 2011 has been a great year, and I'm ready for 2012... NO LIMITS! What I've learned this year is that I can set goals and reach them, so 2012 goals are set and WILL be met! Join me today/tomorrow and make your profile picture your ultimate before and after! Post them here as well!

2v2uwy0.png
    you look FANTASTIC!
  • happynmontana
    happynmontana Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    bump
  • gailashton
    Options
    Unbelievable. You look like an athlete. Super job. Thank you for sharing your success with all of us!. FABULOUS!
  • divainprogress2012
    Options

You look like a celebrity!!!

LMBO!!! @GG I guess my stepson wasnt the only one that thought u look like a celebrity :happy:

Everyone looks AMAZING!!!! I am loving all the B&A pics!!!! TWO THUMBS UP TO EVERYBODY!!! Keep it up you guys 2012 aint gonna have NOTHING on us!!!!
  • Gwendalyne
    Options
    The first picture was taken yesterday after my workout LOL CW as of this am weigh in 198.00 Meaning I am officially in onderland for the new years
    Second picture taken in Spring of 2010 at my heaviest 286.
    I joined MFP on Sep 1st at 256 and have been using this site since to loose the weight. I am 5'2 just in case anyone is wondering and my next goal is to get down to 170 by June 1st with all time goal weight of 135pds

NSV.png

YAY!!! You look fantastic!!!! Hard work paying off :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!