What are you looking forward to most when you reach your go

Options

Replies

• ARMom8251
    Options
    buying a whole new wardrobe :)) oh and getting a fresh start and all that comes with that as well as reactivating my facebook a new and hopefully unrecognizable person :)

Same here I don't think I've spent a lot of money on clothes or myself in so long I'm looking forward to it, and looking good in them...a BIG plus ;)
  • Nicoleo1
    Nicoleo1 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to wearing a bathing suit in my own back yard pool and NOT feeling like a whale. It's a bummer to host a pool party and being the only one not in the water!
  • MzFury
    MzFury Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    yep, stocking my closet with a permanent wardrobe - I'm SUPER happy dropping out of sizes, but I"m broke and know I'll continue to shrink, so I keep looking for little bargains on trousers and jeans that I can get for in-between wardrobe! But it's the first time I've ever felt so super confident I was on the way to a definite goal - I am just going slowly and so I have to be VERY patient about new clothes!!
  • AviaBatyah
    AviaBatyah Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Being pain free! All this weight is killing my feet and my sciatic nerves in my legs keep me up at night
  • 15off
    15off Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Not feeling angry and disgusted with myself. I lost 15 pounds 3 years ago...took me 6 months, and then I gained it back in 6 weeks! Now its just impossible for me to cut back enough to lose the weight. I need to be on a 1200 calorie a day eating plan and I end each day at 2000 - 2200 calories...combined with the exercise I manage to get, that leaves me at the same weight..MAYBE i lose a pound or 2 and then its RIGHT back on. I cannot seem to keep my mouth shut, or satiate the sweet tooth from hell.
    If I manage to pull this off (losing 15 pounds) I look forward to not hating myself 10 times a day for not being able to control this.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Being pain free! All this weight is killing my feet and my sciatic nerves in my legs keep me up at night

You reminded me of another main goal of mine, I want my back to never EVER bother me again. Which means some serious core muscles and a very low body fat %.
  • livinginwoods
    livinginwoods Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    A baby. :)

The look on my families faces when I show up for my yearly 2 week visit......:heart:
  • CiciPorcayo
    CiciPorcayo Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Better health and more energy is definetly a huge one.
    But I will say.. Being able to go into the store and find a top I like and not have to be like... will it fit me or not? Even if it is a small or xsmall and I am usually a medium... It will look tiny but still fit. I miss that feeling :frown: and wearing lingerie for my husband! lol.. thats more of a bonus for him.. but empowering to me!
  • LowCarbsHighHopes
    LowCarbsHighHopes Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    For my husband to pick me up and carry me, instead of me yelling at him to put me down because I think he's going to break his back and feeling so ashamed and embarrassed.

To be able to shop at my favorite stores for more than perfume, bags, shoes, jewelery, etc.

To be able to run for miles without stopping.

To be able to share clothes with my 2 younger sisters.

To have a photo shoot at my goal weight.

To be able to wear heels longer & more often because I don't have to support so much weight anymore.

To have enough energy to outrun my 4 year old son all the time.

.. and those are just some of the most important to me, but I could go on! :D
  • halleygruber
    Options
    To be recognized as an athlete and to be able to feel attractive in anything I wear, even PJs.
  • Bratch826
    Bratch826 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Its to go to a nude beach without feeling disgusting. :drinker:
  • Michele7091
    Michele7091 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    boudoir photo shoot would be awesome!

Ooooh good one!
  • StacySkinny
    StacySkinny Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Not feeling angry and disgusted with myself. I lost 15 pounds 3 years ago...took me 6 months, and then I gained it back in 6 weeks! Now its just impossible for me to cut back enough to lose the weight. I need to be on a 1200 calorie a day eating plan and I end each day at 2000 - 2200 calories...combined with the exercise I manage to get, that leaves me at the same weight..MAYBE i lose a pound or 2 and then its RIGHT back on. I cannot seem to keep my mouth shut, or satiate the sweet tooth from hell.
    If I manage to pull this off (losing 15 pounds) I look forward to not hating myself 10 times a day for not being able to control this.

It sounds like you need to get to the root of why you over eat. I had to do that too. I had to realize that I wasn't eating when I was physically hungry most of the time that I ate. Next time you go to eat something, sit for a minute and ask yourself what you're actually feeling. Write it down even, if that helps - make a list of what you're feeling in that exact moment. Some of us eat when we are lonely, bored, tired, angry, etc. I had to learn to say no to eating my feelings and say yes to loving myself and my body. Food is fuel, and many of us use it for so many other reasons and that's really hurting us in the end.

Anyway, I hope you don't take offense to my post. I just know that's something I struggled with and thought I'd put that out there in case you struggle with it as well. :)
  • judejacklucy
    Options
    A baby.

same here!!
  • jlgregory13
    jlgregory13 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    A baby.
    Also, shopping will be so much more fun!
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Shopping for alot of new clothes!
  • westcoastSW
    westcoastSW Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Honeymoon next summer! :happy:
  • ajanmillie
    ajanmillie Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    wearing a bathing suit without two different cover ups!
  • Iwillshyne
    Options
    Shpping at ANY store and healthier, happier ME!
  • cndrlla
    cndrlla Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    To actually weigh what it says on my driver's license. LOL (I haven't changed it in years due to renewals by mail.)