What are you looking forward to most when you reach your go

Options

Replies

• padikate
    Options
    To finally feel sexy in my own body..... to not be the "fat girl" any more in the family and outweigh everyone by fifty plus pounds.
  • Kany
    Kany Posts: 336
    Options
    A boudoir photo shoot and Vegas pool party.
  • hummingbird71
    hummingbird71 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to feeling comfortable in my own skin again!

This!
  • Purpleflipflops
    Purpleflipflops Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    I love Bo-ho style.... Cute layers, drape-y fabrics, wild patterns.... Unfortunately, Boho on a fat girl looks... Sloppy. :(
    so ready for cute clothes!
  • emaline614
    emaline614 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    to not be the fat girl for ONCE in my life.
    to be healthy enough to have a family
    to shop at ANY store
    to be able to pull my knees to my chest and rest my chin on them (stupid, i know, but i've always wanted to be able to... its a weird thing to envy i guess)
  • MattGetsMad
    MattGetsMad Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Take my shirt off at the pool or beach without feeling the need to apologize to anyone who should happen to catch a glimpse.

6921816.png
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Buying whatever i want and knowing it going to fit and losing my belly.
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    I hadn't really given it much thought, but in another 6 months to a year I should be there, so I should give this some consideration! I believe it will be so much easier to shop for clothes, more things will fit. I won't feel compelled to wear hoodies or jackets tied around my waist to hide what can't really be hidden in the first place. I will be able to show some leg and some arm knowing that it looks good and not flabby. I'm also looking forward to feeling healthy and strong. I've seen so many changes in the first 5 months of my journey, I know its just going to get better as I go further!

Thanks for asking!!! :drinker:
  • cafel3
    cafel3 Posts: 89
    Options
    To wear clothes that don't have sizes preceded by a "W". More than that, dare I wish for a size in the single digits?
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Kneehigh. Leather. Boots.

I'm going to have a million pair and wear them with everything.... skirts, mini skirts, jeans or just walking around the house... I wanna show off some rockin legs!
  • poulingail
    Options
    I'm looking forward to simply reaching something that has been unattainable. Then I will set a new lower weight goal and if all goes well, I'll continue losing until I reach the plateau. Right now I am eating the way I would like to maintain for the rest of my life. I am also getting some good exercise in as well and I'd like to be able to maintain that as well. The final weight is less important than maintaining just what I am doing now. I guess I have reached my goal of healthy eating and exercise. The benefits will roll in from time to time, things like endurance for an activity or balancing on one foot would be neat.
  • Marig0ld
    Marig0ld Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Being able to go to the doctor's with an ailment and actually have him/her diagnose the problem, instead of blaming it on my weight. I swear, if an anvil dropped on me, a doctor would still say it was because I'm overweight.
  • Perseverance10910
    Perseverance10910 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    GOOD FOR YOU! Keep it up
  • DoLife2012
    Options
    Not getting those "stares" like I did something completely wrong because I am overweight.
    Looking forward to feeling what skinny feels like.
    Most importantly looking forward to not feeling that "all or nothing" mentality :-/
  • Mocha02
    Options
    A fitness photo shoot and to compete.

We have the same goals! :drinker:
  • ribye
    ribye Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Simming with my boys
  • JodyWoo
    JodyWoo Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    The adventure. I have no idea what it is like to be fit and healthy and where that will take me. I don't know what I'll be like, what I'll wear, like to eat, or like to do... but that's the fun... being able to have that adventure.
  • jenng38
    jenng38 Posts: 105
    Options
    Shopping for new clothes that are NOT from the plus size section!!! And also, just feeling confident and sexy :) Can't wait for that!!
  • Trishkit
    Trishkit Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Let's see ...

- having my husband pick me up and twirl me around
    - doing a photo shoot with my husband, or maybe a pregnancy one when the time comes
    - getting pregnant!
    - going shopping and finding cute clothes without as much effort, and no funny bulges
    - not having my thighs rub together as much, therefore letting my favorite jeans last longer
    - proving my MIL wrong, that I CAN reach a healthy weight and won't be overweight my whole life

One thing I'm REALLY looking forward to doing when I reach my goal weight is this kinda silly thing that my husband and I do, when I'm feeling down about my progress. We take shopping bags and fill them up with flour, rice, and other things until they weigh the same amount as I've lost ... then I carry them around. When I reach my goal weight, I'm SO looking forward to breaking out the bags! :smile:
  • Ben2118
    Ben2118 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Strength
    The ability to buy more or less any brand of clothing I want
    Good Health
    More self confidence
    To help motivate and inspire others