WHAT?!?!?!?!

Options

Replies

• SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Taco Bell has fresco style items which are only 150 calories per taco. And delicious.

Everything else is pure evil, though. But there are healthy options.
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    I invited my mother to accompany my family to the movie theater tonight. In turn, she invited us to eat at Taco Bell.

She knows I'm on weight loss journey! Why does she want to derail me by eating at Taco Bell tonight?!

I fear that she may be jealous of my weight loss journey. :cry:
    She hates you, that's the simple answer. She is clearly trying to kill you. Cut all ties with her and move as far away as possible.
  • ScrewyChars-13040707
    Options
    I invited my mother to accompany my family to the movie theater tonight. In turn, she invited us to eat at Taco Bell.

She knows I'm on weight loss journey! Why does she want to derail me by eating at Taco Bell tonight?!

She hates you, that's the simple answer. She is clearly trying to kill you. Cut all ties with her and move as far away as possible.

Lmao tom x
  • poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Just eat lots of beans and 'fake meat' and let it fly when you're all in the car together.
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    They have some options on their menu that are not too bad if you make room for it. Look up what they have in the data base...I think a regular hard taco is 170 calories...lot of sodium though.
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    I don't know why everyone is suggesting healthier options. It's not like she'll let you order what you want. She's out to get you, so clearly she will force you to order all of your food with extra cheese. Maybe you can fidget a lot during the movie to burn off some extra calories.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I bet if you had an older/younger brother he was her favorite.
  • LoveLiveLift
    LoveLiveLift Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I don't know why everyone is suggesting healthier options. It's not like she'll let you order what you want. She's out to get you, so clearly she will force you to order all of your food with extra cheese. Maybe you can fidget a lot during the movie to burn off some extra calories.

I agree. Make sure you wear your HRM. And since you're so frightened by your mother's tactics, you may even burn some calories just by your elevated HR. I'm sure it'll all even out.
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options

Just DON'T GO if it's that much of an issue.
    "Hey, you guys have fun; I'll just see you later" and go.

It's no biggie.
  • MFPfriend
    MFPfriend Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    All the serious people on these threads make me laugh harder than the thread itself. :D
  • Krushchev
    Krushchev Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    All the serious people on these threads make me laugh harder than the thread itself. :D

Srslyyyyy :D
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    You should ask her why she didn't just abort you in the first place. She clearly hates your guts.
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    129124054809497356.jpg
  • moonshadows72
    moonshadows72 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    One could do far worse than taco bell...
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    You should ask her why she didn't just abort you in the first place. She clearly hates your guts.

LMFAO
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Check the menu, something has to be OK.
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options

again, I die when I see serious responses, seriously, I'm in the grave :laugh:
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    129124054809497356.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • lesliek312
    lesliek312 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Actually, Taco Bell has a diet menu....I prefer it to their regular tacos and such. Just look for the Fresco menu! Enjoy the movie!
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    I bet if you had an older/younger brother he was her favorite.
    \

Hahaha..obviously...and he/she is probably nice and fit as well....