How much do you pay for your gym membership?

Options

Replies

• Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    $95 for 3 months
  • MikeM53082
    MikeM53082 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    We have a winner ladies and gentleman. The 24 Hour Fitness I go to is all brand new and it comes out to $13.29/month.

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?Prodid=11663697
  • tbear16
    tbear16 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I pay 60.00 a month for a gym with pools, class free trainers i uesed to pay 98.00 amonth for ( lifetime fitness)
  • tbear16
    tbear16 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I pay 60.00 a month for a gym with pools, class free trainers i uesed to pay 98.00 amonth for ( lifetime fitness)
  • Txnurse97
    Txnurse97 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Veloyellow
    Options
    35 bucks a month local gym with pool and classes.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    I'm on a student account. For the summer, it was 60 dollars a month (May June July Aug) and a 60 dollar enrollment fee, and then 10 dollars a month Sep-April, but I get to exercise for Thanksgiving break, Christmas break and spring break.
  • Michelle9939
    Options
    I just signed up. Tax and all $10.77 a month.
  • thurberj
    thurberj Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    $36/month for gym, free classes, pool, hot tub and sauna at the house. Gym is free at the in-town apartment....smaller, but adequate and never crowded.
  • debussyschild
    debussyschild Posts: 804 Member
    Options

I remember when Lifetime Fitness opened it's doors in Fairfax, VA. My mom was a membership sales person there. We enjoyed the perks of a cheap membership there. LOVED IT! But only if it were cheaper. Lifetime has a lot of great stuff, but I rarely used it all. Although, I do miss their bootcamp class... :devil: :devil:
  • Renea_Kay
    Renea_Kay Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    We pay about $65 a month for my family of 5 to go to the Y.....are Y has an outdoor track (anyone can use), indoor track, indoor pool, classes, workout place (ellipticals mostly with some treadmills and bikes plus a weight ROOM and some weight lifing machines, rock wall, and a kids place
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    $19.47 after tax. No contract. Includes machines and classes.
  • debussyschild
    debussyschild Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Can't beat having FREE access to the wonderful gyms we had at VT when I was a student. We had several nice gyms on campus!! Oh how I miss free gyms!!!
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    I currently have a membership at Planet Fitness....it's 20 bucks a month...unlimited tanning *which I don't use*...Once my contract is up next month, I'm leaving and going to a different gym that is 30 a month with unlimited classes, pool, sauna, and abillity to travel to different locations. I also like that their cardio is completely seperate from the weight room...and they have an ab room and a women's lifting room..and it also has the tanning, actually.

What the OP said though for price sounds outrageous...those better be nice effin treadmills.
  • BPayton27
    BPayton27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    We pay $125 a month, but my gym is massive and doubles as a swim club. There are 2 regulation sized competition pools, an indoor and outdoor waterpark for kids, a cafe, etc. It's really a LOT more than we need, but we keep the membership for summer. I could go to the YMCA for a hell of a lot cheaper but that outdoor waterpark provides us with summer entertainment. Plus, childcare and classes are all free.
  • sgtlittle
    sgtlittle Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    $6 for YMCA, but that is company susidized.
  • inlander
    inlander Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    29$ per month with a 35$ start-up fee for the YMCA for me. They have cheap memberships depending on your age and income. That includes a full gym, unlimited classes, an indoor pool, and a rock climbing wall (among other things). I should also add that this includes access to all 3 Y's in my area.
  • Missaprilnichole
    Missaprilnichole Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    24 hour fitness! They are located omost everywhere and i pay 29.99 a month. Not sure if they have an indoor track tho :(
  • simplycee
    Options
    Plant Fitness, open 24 hours $19.99 a month
  • gonzalezmona
    gonzalezmona Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I pay $24.99 a month @ Gold's Gym...full access. I think it's a pretty good rate. :)