A nude photo shoot
  • ocrunner11
    ocrunner11 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Feeling and looking healthy and being in the moment of glory :flowerforyou:
  • LMHinson15
    LMHinson15 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to feeling comfortable (as anyone can) in airline seats! AND I'm excited to wear sundresses!

And, if I'm being honest, I'm really looking forward to feeling attractive and confident naked... just saying! :happy:
  • dante8858
    Options
    Just being able to anything I want and not be winded! The idea of doing whatever I want to and not be afraid of my weight getting in the way is one of my main things I am looking forward to.
  • StacySkinny
    StacySkinny Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Acceptance from my loved ones...

Acceptance. Isn't that what we all need?
    Yes. Yes, it is. :cry:

If a "loved one" doesn't accept you because of your size, do they really love you? That seems pretty $hitty, if you ask me (which you didn't, I'm just a nosy b*tch lol). Even at my highest weight my family accepted me. Some of them were vocal about me losing weight, but they still loved and accepted me.

They probably do accept you, but would rather see you healthier. *hugs*
  • purpleipod
    purpleipod Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Not feeling embarrassed to go out in public, or feel like people are staring at me.
  • yippeeskippee
    Options
    The one thing I'm looking forward to is getting an exact ship date for boot camp when I reach my goal weight. No more "well we'll see when you get closer..."
  • AnitaAntone
    AnitaAntone Posts: 177 Member
    Options

What I'm looking forward to most - is not being a fat person for the first time ...ever.

Ditto!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • WWH_AJ
    WWH_AJ Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I am looking forward to being the smallest I've ever been my adult life. I am also looking forward to rocking a bikini this summer. I have never ever worn a bikini, not even when I was little. It was ALWAYS a one piece. It's time to say goodbye to that now!
  • DakotaKeogh
    DakotaKeogh Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I'm almost there. And then I'm going to feel like I deserve how much my gf loves me.
  • k80fox
    k80fox Posts: 92
    Options
    Sounds cliche but I'm looking forward to wearing a BIKINI! I've never had the guts to even when I was thin but I'm determined to strut it now :smooched:
  • meshellmybell76
    meshellmybell76 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Just feeling comfortable in general. Not feeling my legs rub together..... bending to tie my shoes without the obstacle of my gut to contend with.... being able to get up from playing on the floor easily... the list goes on, but you get the idea.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    sexy after pictures, of course...
  • jnhu72
    jnhu72 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I weighed 250 lbs by the time I was in jr high and 300 lbs by the time I was in high school. I've never spent a single day of my entire life as anything other than fat.

What I'm looking forward to most - is not being a fat person for the first time ...ever.

I was 200 by middle school and 270 by the time I graduated high school. So I never got to be anything other then fat either and I just want to know what it's like to be someone who is healthy and in shape.
  • megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    Feeling comfortable and having energy :)
  • StacySkinny
    StacySkinny Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I weighed 250 lbs by the time I was in jr high and 300 lbs by the time I was in high school. I've never spent a single day of my entire life as anything other than fat.

I was 200 by middle school and 270 by the time I graduated high school. So I never got to be anything other then fat either and I just want to know what it's like to be someone who is healthy and in shape.

It's going to be wonderful! I think we'll appreciate it more than most would, because we've never had it before. :)
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    I think I'm going to treat myself to a "pin up" photo shoot when I complete the entire NROLFW program. :smile:
  • SkinnyGirlFatBody
    SkinnyGirlFatBody Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    1. To see the look on peoples face because they have only ever seen me as the big girl, not the healthy fit person I have always wanted to be!

2. To be able to buy a cute outfit on my 20th birthday! (8 months to go, 55lbs left)

3. To be able to enjoy a shopping trip with my friends at the mall instead of being the awkward one who just waits in the fitting area to say how great they look, because i could never fit into the clothes at 'skinny' stores.

4. Mostly just to feel more confident in myself and know that I can change the things I'm not happy with, I don't have to be this big girl my entire life!
  • kekemeup
    kekemeup Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I want to feel healthy, be able to shop in the skinny girl stores, I also want a belly ring!
  • SkinnyGirlFatBody
    SkinnyGirlFatBody Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    to not be the fat girl for ONCE in my life.
    to be healthy enough to have a family
    to shop at ANY store
    to be able to pull my knees to my chest and rest my chin on them (stupid, i know, but i've always wanted to be able to... its a weird thing to envy i guess)

I have the same jealousy of people who can rest their chin on their knees! It's definitely a good motivator to have though, the other day I realized I can pull my feet up onto any chair I'm sitting on! But they are still no where close to my face, still a bit to much fat in the way.