The Kickin' Christmas Crew! [Closed]

Options
1131415161719»

Replies

• Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    I want to go skiing in the Alps on "holiday" :wink: Seriously, that just sounds so amazing...

I wish that I could have a staycation, but alas, we are going to be running all over between the 24-28th to hit up all the parents & grandparents' houses. It should be a blast, but I will be glad to relax too once all the craziness is over!!!

My weight today was 154.6 - so not terrible, but not as nice as Saturday. I will stick with it this week however and post my FINAL weigh in on Saturday morning before the festivities start. Have a fabulous week lovelies...I only have 2 more days of work! :happy:
  • sweetCJ
    sweetCJ Posts: 144
    Options
    WOW, sorry for being MIA...it's so hard to be at home and keep up with every day life like it use to be when you have a routine of going to work and drinking lots of water during the day t the office 'cause the air was so dry, you just needed to drink... Well, I get up so late and at home, i'm not tempted to go for that glass of water. Plus I'm so lazy that I don't even get up to do ANY exercise.....it's horrible. I had to wear my spanks on Saturday because the new dress I bought, for my husband Christmas party, was not going to look good without it. I have to admit, the dress WAS still fitting very nice and was not to small or anything, but I thought it could look so much nicer if I would've kept losing weight, but regardless, I got SO MANY comments "you look smashing Celine", "WOW Celine, you realy look awesome tonight!", "Mmmm, you look great", "Oh, I LOVE that dress on you!!!!", it feels so good to get so many compliments! And since Monday, I've been on the go...I need to finish the projet I started for my husband's gift and I need to finish my gift shopping for Christmas...I think I only have 1 more gift to buy. Then I have to rush back to the house and get my daughter from school, make dinner, help with the homework, clean, prep her lunch, then I get to go to bed and sart all over again the next day. I goal for next week (Since I won't have my daughter) will be to drink my 8 glass of water every day and go for my walks every morning and afternoon and try a new exercise every day...I NEED to lose that baby belly. It's pretty much the only thing that I hate about my bodu (even if I am wide hip...)

I am glad everyone is doing great and I hope all of you have to most beautiful Holiday ever with loved ones!!!!
  • Ding724
    Options
    I am posting because nobody has posted in 2 days......AHHHHHHHHH!!! What is the world coming to?!?!

But seriously, I just wanted to stop in to say THANK YOU to all of you beautiful ladies!
    Thanks for sticking with me for another year in our journey to fit & healthy :flowerforyou:
    Merry Christmas & may God bless your lives richly this holiday season & in the year to come...

Love you all!
    :heart:
    -Mandie Almen(ding)er
  • kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, want to wish you all a very Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year, hope you all have a great holiday season. Looking forward to my new start in 2012 and starting over and having all of you wonderful chicks as a cheering section along the way. Can't wait for 2012 to begin :bigsmile:
  • alibreasy
    alibreasy Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to my Kickin Christmas Crew aka "my girls". Love you all. Keep me in your prayers...got a little stress going on in my life, hopefully it won't last too long. It has to do with the ex (why do we always seem to let our exes get to us) ugh. Anyway...cheers to the freakin weekend!:drinker:
  • Ding724
    Options
    I almost forgot....

FINAL WEIGH-IN FOR DING724
    > 153.6

Not very good if you ask me considering that I started at around 158 4 months ago. Shoot.

I WILL make 2012 a much better fitness year than 2011 was. Although last year on Christmas Eve I weighed 174 so I DID manage to lose 20lbs this past year. Haha actually that makes me feel better :laugh: I kind of forgot that I came that far. In 2012 I WILL get down to 145 or possibly less. Have a merry Christmas girls and then let's hit the new year with all we've got!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • crikee15
    crikee15 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Happy Christmas everyone! So sorry I've been MIA for the past few days (MFP needs to make message boards available on the iphone app, haha), but I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday with family and friends :D I must say, the best gift of 2011 has definitely been you guys and all of the love and support in this group. Every single time I've been discouraged, you guys have been there with words of encouragement and much prayer. I am so thankful for each and every one of you, and I know our time together in 2012 will be even better! Let's kick of the new year with ATTITUDE! I :heart: you all!!
  • PercyPig
    PercyPig Posts: 318
    Options
    Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you are all spending a wonderful time with your family, and I would also like to wish you many amazing things for 2012. Whether or not you have reached your Christmas goals, you have all come a long way this year, you have become fitter, slimmer, happier with yourselves and your bodies, you are all AMAZING! I am so thankful for this group, and I hope to see you all again in the new year where we will kick that fat in the backside even more :-)

Joni :flowerforyou:
  • alibreasy
    Options
    Merry Christmas my KCC family! I can't say I'm feeling that great...I have some emotional things I am dealing with..buried deep down feelings that are surfacing out of no where and I just hate it. I did have a nice time with my mother, sister and brother in law, and kids playing games and opening gifts last night. We woke up to my mother making us breakfast and we all went to church to hear my little 8 year old sing a solo and the small play she was in. What a great day to rejoice in the Lord! Trying to set my mind on Him instead of my own issues and I know He will get me through...this too shall pass, right! Looking forward to the new year, not sure what it will bring but I know one thing a lot of changes and definitely an even fitter me. Love you all! ttyl
  • Ding724
    Options
    Who wants to start the new year challenge?!?!?! When should we start?!?! Is it going to be a closed group or are we going to open it up to a few more ladies?

Just curious...

I can't wait to get going again in 2012 :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I am so in for a new year challenge Mandie, I am getting back on track for 2012. This year will be my year finally so count me in :bigsmile:
  • crikee15
    Options
    NEW CHALLENGE! Um...maybe start in the New Year?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...sorry I think the sugar is finally kicking in. I still have to do my final weigh in once my bloating goes away for the KCC challenge. Maybe I'm being selfish, but I kind of like our little group...just my two cents. Have a great day girls!
  • alibreasy
    Options
    Of course I love our little group. But of course I am open to adding others...I know from experience a bunch of people will fall off...Usually you start anywhere from 20-25 people and end up with a good 6-7 solid people, does this sound familiar girls?? Its okay though, you still have to give people a chance. I haven't gotten on the scale in like 2 weeks, who knows where I am at. but I do know this for the last week my appetite hasn't been there do to some emotional issues I am going through so my intake has been from 600-900 calories, I know really bad and ridiculous, but I can't force myself to eat. I haven't really been to the gym...the last time I got a real work out was jogging the day before Christmas Eve. Anything else has been a short walk or cleaning my house. I gotta figure out how to get into the gym or go for a run to help with this stress outside of prayer that I definitely have been doing as well as emailing a few friends who have been supportive in words. I am ready for the New Year to...hopefully my mind and heart will be on point and I can leave this distress back in 2011. :-/ ttyl everyone.
  • Ding724
    Options
    I started the new thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/430708-the-kickin-crew-2012-version
  • crikee15
    Options
    HAHAHAHAHAH I made a group.......maybe we can put the thread in the group once everyone officially joins....:drinker: