What are you looking forward to most when you reach your go

Options
12345679»

Replies

• capaxinfiniti
    capaxinfiniti Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I want to feel comfortable with myself and feel comfortable with my body around my boyfriend. I have always felt uncomfortable being with him because he has always been significantly thinner than me and it just has always made me feel like the "fat girlfriend"

I also look forward to wearing skinny jeans :) I can fit in some skinny jeans but it makes my lower half look really short because of my huge thighs :ohwell:
  • 15off
    15off Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Definitely no offense taken..the eating is stress and fatigue related. Its a bad reaction to stress and it creates MORE stress. I often think WHILE I'm eating that I should stop..that I should not continue..but I say "screw it" and munch on. And its almost all "healthy" food...lots of vegetables, brown rice, nuts, seeds..etc but when I eat 500 extra calories a day...it adds up..I have to ditch the protein bars that I eat as a "treat" a little at a time several times a day..and I live with a bunch of junk food junkies..my husband is the worst and the kids are close behind. I'm fighting the good fight though..trying to make this work.
  • ddiestler
    ddiestler Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    At first it was all about being skinny and wearing nice clothes. A year later..its about being the healthiest fit person I can be. I want to be around to see my children grow and flourish into adults and someday grandchildren.

I want people to say wow she's 40 and looking good..Thank goodness I have 2 years before that happens!
  • thatTASHAgirl
    Options
    Honestly - surgery. I'm getting my tubes tied and my boobs done. On the days when I dont want to do anything at all - I think about that.
  • AshleyKP87
    AshleyKP87 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Honestly I have so many.

- buy cute clothes that will make me look sexy....tired of buying clothes that drape and conceal my flub
    - actually let people take my pic
    - go to a family get together where I am finally skinnier than the skinny *****es who think they are better than me(uncles side of the family...not related)
    - this is terrible but for once I want to go to a buffet eat whatever I want and have people look at me with envy cause i must have one of those ridiculously great metabolisms that allow me to eat whatever I want!

Just a few but man I want that last one.
  • Impy84
    Impy84 Posts: 430
    Options
    Looking good and hopefully feeling that way. Not having to hide from mirrors at home and almost everywhere else.
    Having a little more umm at night stamina!!!!!

and i'm ashamed to say......other peoples reactions to the weight loss
  • Holmesy2013
    Holmesy2013 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Being photographed in my bikini on honeymoon in Borneo after going my wonderful husband to be on our wedding day in the Lake District! Cannot wait! :heart: :smile:
  • tocara
    tocara Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    boudoir photo shoot....ooooo yes... i was thinking that too!
  • Impy84
    Impy84 Posts: 430
    Options
    boudoir photo shoot....ooooo yes... i was thinking that too!

I was thinking of doing this but my beau would not approve only because someone prob male would be taking the pics.
  • redskirt
    redskirt Posts: 20
    Options
    To feel great, to wear my 'small' clothes again.