If anybody is considering the zumba fitness 2 for the wii...

Options
124»

Replies

• Matthew112830
    Matthew112830 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU for posting this!

I started taking the Zumba class at my gym about a month ago and I LOVE it! The problem is it's only offered twice a week at the times I can attend. I was thinking about getting the Wii version just so I can do it at home on the other days of the week.

Now I know what to get with some of my Christmas money. :smile: Thanks again!!!
  • Matthew112830
    Options
    THANK YOU for sharing this website! I was totally cheating myself with my "guesstimated" calories burned... by 125 per class! Dang! (Maybe that's why I didn't gain anything during the holidays! :laugh: )
  • Matthew112830
    Options
    u can go to www.zumbacalories.com and enter all your info there and it will tell u the calories u burned.

My previous post was meant for you! I didn't hit "quote" before I replied (I'm a dork!)...
  • Shelle68
    Shelle68 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I couldn't figure out the calories. I did 4 songs and it said I only burned 64 calories and technique was nothing and so forth. ????

Make sure you have the wiimote right side up and facing outward in your belt. There are no batteries in the belt itself. :flowerforyou:

Thank you! I will check it.
  • enigrebua
    enigrebua Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I have the Zumba DVD and sticks but I have never been able to do it at home because we don't have anywhere of a suitable size or with suitable flooring. Total waste of money that turned out to be! I do love Zumba though, I go to classes sometimes when I'm not working evenings.
  • Amy911Gray
    Amy911Gray Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    I love rewards...I'm getting it! My daughter says that Zumba is the most fun in the exercise world.
  • lmfsmiles
    lmfsmiles Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I love Zumba too. I haven't tried part 2 yet but it sounds even better than the first!!
  • starshine420
    Options
    Waiting for the kinec version but happy to see so many people like it
  • Shelle68
    Shelle68 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Does anyone feel like facilitating a challenge per week?
  • ravenone777
    ravenone777 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm seriously considering it. My gym has zumba classes (free as part of membership) but I'm so uncoordinated I'm too embarrassed to attend a class.

You should try classes, I love mine..besides everyone is just watching the teacher :)

I guess I could go near the back of the class ;-)