Anyone want to start an insanity challegne??

Options
Looking for a group of 5 to do a insanity challegne with me. That way we can all get to know each other and push each other more! Message me!!!

Replies

• Tjm288
    Tjm288 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    What's that?
  • atg1234
    Options
    Do we need to buy the DVD's? I have heard it is similar to P90X.
  • Jenene88
    Jenene88 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Insanity is a HIIT program. You do not need weights and use only body weight for it. Fitness trainer Shawn T makes you work yourself at high cardio levels while building strength and you only get like 20 sec breaks in between 3 minutes of HIIT.
  • shaverkl191
    Options
    Hey, I would be in for an Insanity challenge. I've been putting off starting it until the New Year and I think it would be super encouraging to have some other people starting around the same time. Count me in!!
  • cedes123
    cedes123 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Yes yes please count me in!!!
  • cdl8
    cdl8 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'm already doing it but I can still motivate!!
  • Jerodhold
    Options
    Me and my wife are starting today. So count me in.
  • daterminedfatburnerX
    Options
    I just got done doing my fit test for the 2nd time im on week 3 it totally great!!
  • ashleynicoleh04
    ashleynicoleh04 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    i wanna join! I wont get mine for a few days though...
  • jayne215
    jayne215 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I just did my Fit Test today and boy was that a wake up call! I'm soo excited! Please add me as a friend...I just started really using my fitness pal and I need friends!! :smile:
  • Jenene88
    Options
    Awesome! How many of you haven't started yet?
  • shaverkl191
    Options
    I haven't started yet! Was planning on starting today but wanted to wait and see what was happening with this group before I got started!
  • GuamGrly
    GuamGrly Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I have the program..just needed others to help hold me accountable so I'm in.
  • dujennifer
    dujennifer Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I ordered mine this past weekend.
  • Pamu101
    Pamu101 Posts: 33
    Options
    I'm starting Insanity today too, feel free to add me as a friend !!! in fact everybody here can add me as a friend :) lol
  • Jenene88
    Options
    How does everyone feel about starting next Monday or so? That way everyone will have it by then so we can all start together??
  • GuamGrly
    GuamGrly Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely good with starting on Monday. Does this mean we should have our fit test completed before then?
  • TriciaZ944
    TriciaZ944 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I'm in my 2nd week it's tough but great
  • Jenene88
    Options
    Umm. What do you all want to do? Do you want to do the fit test edits you start or on te day of starting?
  • TriciaZ944
    TriciaZ944 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    If you look at the wall calendar they sent you day one is the fit test... It gives you a good intro to moves you will do during the workouts. Just thought I would offer that info up so you could probably use that as your start pt.