Do you feel sexy?

Options

Replies

• sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    yes- because my fiancee is always saying it and tells me what he loves about my body in particular (and i'm lucky that he loves curves, big butts, and thick thighs because thosei have plenty of, lol! what makes me feel sexiest though is that he loved my body and me just the same at my highest weight too. he's pretty effin awesome :smooched:
  • yoshi91610
    yoshi91610 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    even if the scale doesn't move as fast as I would like it to, when my hubby sees me putting in the effort he gets more...excited. So that makes me feel very sexy.
  • Rejuvn8
    Rejuvn8 Posts: 74
    Options
    No, don't feel particularly sexy today. I'm coughing like a barking seal and not feeling very fit. I do feel great after keeping with an exercise and eating routine that makes me proud and I start to notice changes....even if they are minor in another person's eyes, they are such an inspiration and I do feel "sexier".
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Yes I do...I did at 200+ and I do now...
    I didnt feel sexy when I was young and 120 lbs so for me it comes from within not so much what size I am.
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I have felt Sexy Before the weight and after losing it....Being sexy is definitely not an outer appearance...ITs about the confidence, attitude, and intelligence....I know thats what attract me to others...Its the sexiest Look I know! The outer appearance is just a added bonus....
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Yes I do. After shedding 50 pounds, and going to the gym 4 to 6 times a week for the last 2 years. I feel very good about how I look.
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    Don't know if this one is just for the females, but I always feel sexy. I don't feel that way because of anything related to me physically, but simply because I can. Why not? I'm the only me in the world and I'll be damned if I call myself trash. Not gonna do it!

I love this! i used to feel sexy, but am in a not so great place right now with my relationship, and i kind of forgot... a friend helped me see it though, and now i definitely feel sexy. even as i sit here in my sweats, not showered yet, with messy bed-head! :laugh:
  • kristarablue
    Options
    Sexy you say, I wish and I long to feel sexy or attractive, however it feels so evasive lately
  • adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    At the moment I don't feel sexy at all. When I put on a pair of 6 inch stilettos and a form fitting dress that usually does the trick.
  • MadeInDR022
    Options
    Sometimes...I have a hard time doing so because I've NEVER been told I'm sexy =/
  • eddie8131
    eddie8131 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Yes I feel and look sexy now that I've lost 55 pounds. You should have seen me in the mirror today at the gym. :tongue:
  • proverbs31chick
    proverbs31chick Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Yes. Every time i exercise i feel super HOT

Me to, especially when I get in a real good workout, sweating like crazy.
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    I always felt that way to but when I met my husband he helped me overcome that. Dress correctly, sexy but not slutty. Wear some nice natural makeup. Just have confidence in yourself, you have to learn to love yourself.

I agree with this, I feel sexy even when I am wearing a rag. When I was big, I still felt sexy. Its my thing, and hubby treats me the same way as he did when I was at my biggest. He just cant get enough of me, but there was a time when we were fighting and we just took a break from each other. I still felt sexy, cause I love me. I am a good person and work hard to make others happy so I deserve to love me :flowerforyou:
  • KEN1013
    KEN1013 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    im still 200 pounds ,,but shoot yea when i leave out the gym the butt look better i can suck my tummy in longer with the ab muscles i just worked out,,,arm flab not flying when i say bye,,,,love and adore my sexy *kitten*!!!!!:drinker:
  • kimberly702
    kimberly702 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I have my moments! I ALWAYS feel sexy on days when I get a good workout in!
  • melnaz
    melnaz Posts: 17
    Options
    This thread saddens me. EVERY woman should feel sexy EVERYDAY!!

It is not a weight or a look it is something that you have on the inside and it spills over and cant be contained. I wake up every morning and put on something that smells amazing(lotion or perfume or both). Then I put on awesome matching bra and panties. I love underclothes. I collect them like most women collect shoes. I always make sure they match each other and usually my outfit too. I love push up bras, they make me feel like I can conquer the world. If you dont have great underclothes invest in some sexy ones and see how that changes your attitude!! They dont have to be expensive, just fun. I even have sexy "that time of the month"
    undies. I refuse to ever wear granny drawers, or nude colored bras or anything white. I have thight high stockings, my fav place to wear them is to church! I love high heels even tho I am 5'11".

I have been overweight, underweight, have horrible skin, babyfat, been married, divorced, dated and am currently single and no one, I REPEAT - NO ONE, can ever take my sexy from me. I have mojo baby, and I have swagga. Everyone who sees me know so and that just how I like it. Never let anyone, thing or circumstance take ur sexy from you. use 2012 to BRING SEXY BACK and u will be the happiest you have ever been...

Winking at u already...
    Mel
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Sometimes. Other times I cry myself to sleep.

Seriously though, It varies for me. Sometimes I'm a cocky *kitten*, and other times I look at myself in disgust. Weird how our minds plays tricks on themselves.
  • SouthernBelleSB
    Options
    :blushing: Even though I am overweight, I still feel sexy. I'd feel even more sexy and confident after I drop a few pounds, but I still feel sexy. Not as confident, but sexy...yes
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    I feel sexy. Sure, I have periods of low self esteem, but I have noticed when I feel good about myself, when I perceive myself as sexy, others do as well... especially in stilettos or any type of high heels.

No matter how often you are told you're beautiful and sexy, you will never feel it unless you think of yourself that way. Others shouldn't have to make you feel sexy. You own your sexiness. Be in charge of it.
  • suavequeen
    suavequeen Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I always feel sexy now! Especially after a hard core workout that gets me all sweaty. Its all about me during my workout and how I wanna feel and look! I am very confident about myself now and love to bring it out... lol.