any food that has ZERO calories?

Options

Replies

• DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    less than 10cals/serving:

lettuce, pickles, sugar free jello, celery, Walden farms ranch dressing, walden farms peanut butter (not very good though), sugar free popsicles

stay far away from Walden Farms foods. They are FRANKENFOODS!!

How about if you just don't worry about it. Going over on one day will not ruin everything. And stress is bad for weight loss.

you know you just ruined my day, right?!

LOL kidding... but seriously, I was so excited over the idea of a ranch dressing with less then 10 calories!!!!
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Baby carrots, not zero but close to it.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    If you eat yourself does it count?

I try to not go for 0, except for drinks.

Try drinking just a ton of water, this will help.

Go for the 100 calorie of under foods.

I also heard that super models will eat tissues. I would assume the non scented kind.
  • DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Vlassic Kosher Dill pickles have NO calories - but a ton of sodium. Pick your poison!

wash them down with a buttload of water?? LOL
  • Barbaralucas
    Options
    Where can you buy miracle noodles?
  • Crystal_Pistol
    Crystal_Pistol Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    If it has zero calories, is it still food?

:laugh:
    I personally determine if it is food by the presence of calories.
  • KyleB65
    KyleB65 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Water!
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Good lord, people. The "negative calorie food" thing, including celery, is a myth.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/negative-calorie-foods/AN02040
  • Crystal_Pistol
    Crystal_Pistol Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    I say **** it, go over. It won't kill you and your body doesn't "count" calories on a 24 hour schedule anyway. Borrow and repay.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I try to avoid zero calorie foods unless they're raw vegetables, since the 'zero calories' can indicate zero nutritional value. Just eat if you're hungry and do a better job of hitting your numbers tomorrow.
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options
    Zero Calories?

Take an ice cube, drench it in French's mustard, and drink it down with Coke zero!
  • MummaAimz
    MummaAimz Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I THINK CELERY IS ZERO!

celery is like 10 per stalk as amatter of fact...weird right\?!?!?! Its like almost 100% water!!! BUT there is that weird new sweetener out there thats made from some plant that is apperently 0 calories.
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    All food is zero calories if you forget to log it :laugh:
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Pickles and sauerkraut. However, their sodium is through the roof! Guess you gotta pick your poison, huh?

Cucumbers and cabbage - who needs the sodium? Cucumbers soaked in vinegar, add pepper and dillweed - homemade pickles - yum!

Shredded cabbage is great in sugar free jello (lime or lemon) also add shredded carrots & sliced celery.
  • therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    You can make yourself a huge salad with lettuce, cucumber, celery, and tomato for relatively no calories for the amount of food you get to eat. 2 cups of romaine lettuce is like 8 calories.
  • dsjohndrow
    dsjohndrow Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    celery, mushrooms, lettuce, cucumbers and pickles take more calories to digest than you get when you eat them.
  • hollowdoll
    hollowdoll Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I heard somewhere that celery actually has NEGATIVE calories because you burn more by chewing it than it contains....

Not sure if it's true, but it sure sounds good!!

:)
  • 1Timothy4v8
    1Timothy4v8 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    Cabege, ice berg lettuce, and mustard, in fact I think you burn calories just eating this items
  • SnowWhite824
    Options
    Where can you buy miracle noodles?

I shop at Wegmans, and they are in the healthfood freezer section with the tofu. They are not actually noodles, but a noodle shaped tofu. And like I said, don't expect much with the flavor!
  • hollowdoll
    hollowdoll Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    All food is zero calories if you forget to log it :laugh:

HAHAHAHAHAHA.
    yes!!!