What does your mfp username mean to you

Options

Replies

• Nicktemt
    Options
    My first name, last initial, and I'm a Paramedic, (EMT).
  • kardowling
    kardowling Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Cosmocat12- Went out for my birthday with some great friends-couple years ago. They gave me this whimsical, iron cat sculpture-plant holder. Loved it....We had 12 cosmos between us. The name stuck.
  • maritimemom
    Options
    I'm a mom of two who lives in the Maritime province of New Brunswick (Canada).
  • Lacole216
    Options
    It's my middle name actually & my birth date 2-16
  • softwind
    softwind Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Mine is my Native American name.
  • dalgal26
    dalgal26 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    dalgal - in memory of my precious dalmatian that passed on several years ago.
  • brian90
    brian90 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    its my name and the year of my truck.
  • hannahbellelechter
    Options
    Just a take on my name. Lol
  • AllDayMzAmberJ
    AllDayMzAmberJ Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I've had 2 kids in the past two years so I have lots of Baby FAT and I want it GONE! Therefore, Baby FAT B GONE! BYE BYE! LOL
  • KitTheRoadie
    KitTheRoadie Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Well my name is Chris and my bestie used to call me Christophenes (pronounced like a greek gods name) and it kinda stuck...
  • MamaEdmund
    MamaEdmund Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    It's my Tanzanian name, although ironically, when I was actually living in Tanzania I was referred to as Mama Mchumgagi. But that's harder to pronounce for most people (unless you're a Swahili speaker--holla!).
  • Purpleflipflops
    Purpleflipflops Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    I have Purpleflipflops set as my username on everything. It's kinda started to define me.... My friends/family always buy me cute Flip flop nick-nacks when they see them
  • ViolaEverAfter
    ViolaEverAfter Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Why did you choose it?
    Does it have a special meaning?
    Is it relevent to you or your goals?

Because it's my fiance's last name is Viola and we're getting married!
  • cls09
    cls09 Posts: 38
    Options
    cls09 was my username for my Florida State account! Go NOLES!
  • harley_rose
    Options
    Harley - because I ride one and Rose because it is my biker name.
  • peacejoyandhappiness
    Options
    PEACE, JOY AND HAPPINESS! IT'S ALL ME AND WHAT I ALWAYS ACHIEVE AND STRIVE TO HAVE, KEEP AND PURSUE!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Sexycook---Basically I started off as scook15 on MFP Nov 2010..after 190 day challenge I felt sexier on the results...I said thats it..I am changing my Name to fit me...Sexy for getting my sexy on during this journey..and COOK because its mylast name...Now I am just SEXYCOOK ...glad I made the change..
  • MellyPfromVT
    MellyPfromVT Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I used to love to kayak before I had kids...I was out nearly every weekend and many weeknights during the summer. The queenie part? That's just me being silly. Queenie just doesn't go with me so I get a chuckle out of it!
  • lovinlife71
    Options
    pretty simple...I LOVE LIFE!!!!! And my birth year 71!
  • chargermama0501
    Options
    chargermama0501......my car is my baby. dodge charger (stop sign red) and 0501 is my brthday may 1st