What does your mfp username mean to you

Options

Replies

• DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    I secretly (not so secret anymore I suppose) would love to be a pin up model. I actually would just love to have the confidence to model period as I have been approached to before in the past a couple of times but was told "you would be perfect you just need to lose weight" *sigh* and 79 is the year I was born (dont do the math there kiddos)

2012-1979 is umm.. 27? yeah that seems right..
  • Segrande
    Options
    Segrande means "victorious" in Swedish. I quite liked the sound of that. n_n
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    LOVE! (Both your name, and the books!)

umm what?
  • blink1021
    blink1021 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    B=first initial of my first name
    LINK= first 4 letters of my maiden name
    1021= my sons birthday
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    Lizziebeth is a play on my name Elizabeth
    1028 is the date of my birthday
  • lolafierce
    Options
    my nickname is Lola and I love the singer/actress Lola Falana. Fierce is an ode to my favorite entertainer/singer Beyonce Knowles "sasha fierce" I am Lola Fierce : )
  • notdancinganymore
    notdancinganymore Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Mine is notdancinganymore because I am not dancing anymore after I saw the picture of myself from this summer when I last performed.
  • killerleaf
    Options
    On a cold windy day, I stepped out of my garage, and was assaulted by a huge leaf that STUCK in the side of my face. It drew blood! My hubby and children thought it was hilarious...so I have been Killerleaf ever since...
    Come fall, they always make jokes, "hey, that leaf is headed your way, run!"
  • sleepy7
    sleepy7 Posts: 104
    Options
    I just like to sleep
  • ihern6334
    ihern6334 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Mine is my username at college. It was my great accomplishment to go to college and graduate as I was the first and only one in my fam to do it. So it stuck with me and ever since i have used this as my username wherever i go! lol
  • MOS3
    MOS3 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    My initials and the number 3 is my lucky number (coincedently most of my house numbers seemed to have a 3 in then) and the number of children I have.
  • Football_N_Guns
    Football_N_Guns Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I like football and I like guns. Its pretty cut and dry.
  • MissSpuggz
    MissSpuggz Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Because my auntie used to call me Spuggie when I was younger because I had Sparrow legs!
  • fitplease
    fitplease Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    My goal is to get fit. I want to be in the habit of exercising, as part of my lifestyle. I have a long way to go yet, but I am on track (pun intended).
  • slimkay1
    slimkay1 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    My nickname is Kay and slim is where I want to be. I added 1 because I never want to come in last. My only competition is myself.
  • shasha_84
    shasha_84 Posts: 170
    Options
    I think mine is pretty obvious....... I like turtles :D
    no really, its from the zombie kid on youtube. lol
  • ReverendJim
    ReverendJim Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    It's just my name.
  • quigonnjae
    Options
    Im a self proclaimed nerd.. Computers , Sci Fi , zombies the whole shot.. Star Wars has been one of my top favorite movies since childhood. Later in my life I was able to develop a list of favorite actors. Liam Neeson being right up there.. When Episode One came out naturally I was excited . I then HAD to come up with something I could use from this movie... Qugonnjinn was used (obviously) so I had the idea... My name is Jayson and ALL my friends call me Jay .. sooooo how bout quigonnJAY... But then I thought that doesnt look "exotic" enough so Jay became jae and thats how quigonnjae came to be
  • FrostyBev
    FrostyBev Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    FrostyBev = Frosty Beverage

Who doesn't love a Frosty beverage? I know I do. :)
  • shabounds
    Options
    Je Suis Prest is french for "I am ready". It is taken from my favorite book series, Outlander by Diana Gabaldon. It is the lead character's, Jamie Fraser, motto from the family crest. And it is was appropriate for this lifestyle change I've made.

I REALY like that!