Options
    I am down!! Add me!
  • rickysammyhannah
    Options
    I am so up for losing 50 lbs!!!!
  • srl2673
    srl2673 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am aiming towards 50-60 pounds!!! Please add me, thanks!! (New Here)
  • Timora77
    Options
    I'm with you!!! Add me as a friend and we can encourgage and track each other progress!!:happy:
  • sandip58
    Options
    Just started today, lost my husband in March and want to do something positive and loss weight. Any support would be great.
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Hi all, feel free to add me. I want to lose at least 100lbs, not decided on my final goal yet, gonna see how it goes. :smile:
  • nae1129
    Options
    My goal is around 90 pounds. Long way to go! Add me if you have a long journey ahead of you! I need encouragement as I an a yo-yo'er and I'm sick of being fat!
  • misti458
    misti458 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hi, my name is tamie. my profile name is misti458, i am working on taking off 105 pounds, started a few weeks ago and am down 15 so far and it feels so good to see it coming off. would love to have you as a friend so feel free to add me and we will see this happen together. have a great day
  • yasminyousef786
    Options
    Im new to this and want too lose more t ha 50lbs!! add me please would be great to know others in the same boat :)
  • chemicalkiss999
    Options
    Hello all! Feel free to add me, I want to lose 60-70lbs :smile:
  • Kerry1023
    Kerry1023 Posts: 152
    Options
    Hi everyone! Woud love the support. I have a great group of friends on here now but can never have enough support. I have about 80lbs to lose. Please feel free to add me.
  • netsirk12
    netsirk12 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 60 lb more to get to my goal weight of 160. Allready lost 20 lbs. Goal 5 lbs a month to reach my 60 :) But I would love it if it came off quicker.

Add me for support. :)
  • sopriti1
    Options
    I'm all in!! I want to lose ~100lbs.
  • hummzz
    hummzz Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I have at least 80 lbs to lose. Well 50 now, but that's just the beginning. That's my first goal!!!! Total of 80!!!!
  • Kerchinga
    Kerchinga Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I need to lose over 100lbs...any positive advice and tips welcome and feel free to add me!
  • gigiwaterloo
    gigiwaterloo Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I want to get down to my weight that I was in high school! It's going to be hard as fork but I want this to get done! who is with me?? add me! let's do this together

Not highschool but would love to be what I was after my 1st child.. 185... Yes looking @ 50+ to lose here! Feel free to add me!
  • darensue
    Options
    My goal is 120 lbs lost I have lost 28 so 92 to go. Please add me.
  • mgiddings
    mgiddings Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just joined today and want to get down to my high school weight as well! Who's ready to feel sexy and healthy again? I AM!
  • sparklensh9
    Options
    I just joined this site because I'm desperately trying to lose 50 pounds so I can be the size I was when I got married 4 years ago. Any tips would be great! I have the tendency to over eat because it tastes good, because I'm stressed, or because I'm at work with nothing to do.
  • mebras3775
    Options
    i am up for it. i have a little over 50 pounds to lose