What does your mfp username mean to you

Options

Replies

• queenskng50
    Options
    "queenskng50" is my username

My wife is the Queen of my life and I am her King..(our pet names)...:blushing:

50 stands for the number of years we plan to be married.

We want our 50 years together and then some! :flowerforyou:

She is the love of my life and I am hers..I love you , Queen! :heart:
  • Mariposa7
    Mariposa7 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    My username is Mariposa7 - Mariposa means butterfly ...I'm still in the cocoon stage, but hope to emerge as a beautiful butterfly soon!! ;)
  • chrisja
    chrisja Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Nice thread.....mine is chrisja a shortened version of my name Christine, and my country of birth, Jamaica.
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Felice03...last name and year I got married...now that i am divorced I would really like to change it but have no idea what to change it too!
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    mine is so boring

Rae is my name (a variant form of Rachel)
    L is the first initial of my middle name
    B is the first initial of my last name
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    "queenskng50" is my username

My wife is the Queen of my life and I am her King..(our pet names)...:blushing:

50 stands for the number of years we plan to be married.

We want our 50 years together and then some! :flowerforyou:

She is the love of my life and I am hers..I love you , Queen! :heart:

that's so sweet!
  • valeriebpdx
    valeriebpdx Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    first name, last initial, airport code of the city I live--bo-ring.
  • sandhillcrane
    Options
    sandhillcrane....I have 2 sandhillcranes that have been coming to my house for 7 years. It started with them eating birdseed that fell out of bird feeders. Then I started putting it on the ground for them. They come when they hear me come out of my back door! I can call them and they know my voice! When I am outside gardening, they follow me around. The last couple of years they have brought their new babies!! I sound like a crazy bird lady I know but I love 'em!! :love:
  • Kissybiz
    Kissybiz Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    My mother used to call me Kissy Business as a kid. I'm still Kissy or Aunt Kissy to family.
  • JordanGirl5
    JordanGirl5 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Jordan Girl 5 = I'm a Jordan Knight girl (yes, New Kids on the Block) and they inspire me daily to be better and to love myself...
  • Allibaba
    Allibaba Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    My name is Alli and my last name starts with B so I have had the nickname Allibaba for a while :)
  • Beautybeyondmyskin
    Beautybeyondmyskin Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Simply that Iam beautiful beyond my physical beauty!!! Loving the woman that I am becomming each and everyday!!!:bigsmile: love the topic
  • AugustEmbee
    Options
    August is the Month I was born and Embee is the name I used to play ROM with a few months back!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Jordan Girl 5 = I'm a Jordan Knight girl (yes, New Kids on the Block) and they inspire me daily to be better and to love myself...

Wow!
  • deftanker
    deftanker Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    My initials are DEF and I am coincidentally deaf in one ear due to my service time as a tanker. Once a tanker always a tanker :)
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    It means to me that I need help! :sad: :sad:
  • lilibean01
    lilibean01 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Mine is my nickname from my friends. I'm always using the phrase "cool beans" instead of just "cool" and they dubbed me "Lili bean" LOL. But it's become a nickname with a special significance to me, because I used my nickname for my own business! To me, the nickname has a meaning of power to me, personally. :)
  • kitkat9138
    Options
    My first name is Kathleen but my friends have been calling me kit kat for a very long time :)
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    I forgot
  • eyeart4u
    Options
    Mine i guess is a spin off of Eye Candy, but im more of a work of art rather than a piece of candy. Im also an artist who happens to like to draw eyes as well :flowerforyou: