anyone else wanna lose over 50 lbs

Options

Replies

• tiamaria3
    tiamaria3 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 50lbs,pls add me and i'm adding ppl as well,hope it's not minded :bigsmile:
  • adamsidea
    adamsidea Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Well considering at 6'1, 229 lbs. I just found out I am technically obese ( I was shocked about it as well) I have decided my goal weight of 175. That was my weight in the Army and military school when I was in the best shape of my life. I figure I am gonna try to do this by June when my wife and I go on our Mexican Riviera cruise so I am in the club with ya. Let's get er dun!!!
  • EMarvie
    EMarvie Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I'm in too- pls add me everyone. I just started this week. I need to lose 121 lbs and I can use all the support and friends I can get!

thanks,
    E.
    14483705.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • StartingOver12
    Options
    I'm aiming to loose a total of 100 pounds by the end of this year, and at least 70-80 before my September 8th wedding.
    Please add me as a friend!!
  • JipsyJudy
    JipsyJudy Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Just want to post some support and encouragement for your goal. A year ago, I started working toward weighing what I weighed in high school (which is to say to lose 55 pounds). I'm 65, and I got zero support for that in the real world. All my real world family and friends told me that was unreasonable. At my age, you do things slower than when you are young, but I lost 26 pounds in 2011 and I plan to lose another 26 pounds in 2012. We can do it!
  • hirshie
    Options
    This is my first week.... I am shooting for 40ish..... so yes, I am in!
  • wolfiefc
    Options
    Im in,just started on monday id like to lose 45-50 Ib
  • slayerdan
    slayerdan Posts: 193
    Options
    Probably 75% of the people here do.
  • kami1963
    Options
    Hi everyone! I want to lose 66 pounds and keep it off. This is also my first week. Feel free to add me too.
  • sherrybaby81
    sherrybaby81 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose 65 lbs total! I had lost all this weight once before on Weight Watchers and Slim Fast and the Special K Diet. They all worked for sure but I think this may help me in the long run. I am not about to eat only Special K products for 2 meals day and snacks or drink Slim Fast products anymore! Weight Watchers was great...back when they had the Flex plan. I do not like the new program one bit, plus it costs a lot of money! I want to lose this weight for good!
  • Misty_Cathey
    Misty_Cathey Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I've got 50+ pounds of baby(3) weight to loose :) it's my first week eating healthier!
  • kikina
    kikina Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    YES!! i'm in please add me i could use the support been on this on and off when i'm on i am more aware of what i am doing wrong and ofcourse i haven't been on and now i have gained even more weight!!

i realize i need support im on ww too but i now know that if you don't log what you eat.. you don't think you eat that much!! haha what a surprise and awakening i had so this is it for me i need to loose 60lbs for my health
  • ladymoonlite
    ladymoonlite Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    meeeee i wanna go back to how i was in high school as well!!!!..gained sooooo much!!! ill add u :)
  • sredick
    Options
    Yep! Need to lose 55 lbs to be in a healthy range. Feel free to add me!
  • teenytinylove
    Options
    i want to lose 70-80!
  • DDsMrs
    DDsMrs Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP since Sept and have lost 37 pounds. I could lose 50 pounds, however, I'm not sure I could do it, realistically. Maybe if I had my peeps on here to encourage me and push me along it just might be attainable. Count me in!! Anyone reading my post who has the same goal feel free to add me :drinker:
  • ashlyrose14
    ashlyrose14 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 55 pounds. I know what needs to be done...its just doing it. I'm ready but could use the support. Count me in!

I am the exact same way. I have all the knowlegde its just the get up and doing it part that is the struggle. Once I found this website though I have been able to stck with for about 10 days now. I am 2 lbs away from losing 40lbs, yet still have about 83 pounds that I want to lose. It has taken me about a year to do the almost 40 becuase I would stop constantly doing what I KNOW I SHOULD be doing. It just takes babay steps and time.... any help you want just let me know!! Best of Luck!!!
  • BrunetteBestie
    BrunetteBestie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to lose 80-90 lbs, definitely welcome the support system! =)
  • ashlyrose14
    ashlyrose14 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Seven months ago, I was where you are -- needing to lose 65-70 lbs. Today, I'm less than 20 lbs away from my goal!

I just want to encourage each of you that it CAN be done!! It's not always easy, but it IS worth it!! And if I can do it (I'm 44 and have had 4 kids) then YOU can do it too!! Good luck to each of you!!

CONGRATS!!!
  • katonaroof
    katonaroof Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    hi - i want to release just 50 pounds, so not quite over 50; yet i'm in the ball park.... would love the support of others who have a goal of a hefty amount. any &/or all of you can feel free to add me as a friend. work hard!!!! the rewards will be amazing!