- Jim Carey - The Mask
  • Maggieq87
    Maggieq87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    "it's so HOT. Milk was a bad choice."
  • NikkieLite
    NikkieLite Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    "But it's hard to stay mad when there's so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once, and it's too much, my heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst. And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life." - American Beauty
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    Scarface quotes

"Every day above ground is a good day."

" In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women. "

" What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of f**king *kitten*****. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your f***kin' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie."

and the entire Scarface movie.
  • TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    Vincent: Want some bacon?
    Jules: No man, I don't eat pork.
    Vincent: Are you Jewish?
    Jules: Nah, I ain't Jewish, I just don't dig on swine, that's all.
    Vincent: Why not?
    Jules: Pigs are filthy animals. I don't eat filthy animals.
    Vincent: Bacon tastes gooood. Pork chops taste gooood.
    Jules: Hey, sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie, but I'd never know 'cause I wouldn't eat the filthy motherf*#@*r. Pigs sleep and root in sh#t. That's a filthy animal. I ain't eat nothin' that ain't got sense enough to disregard its own feces.
    Vincent: How about a dog? Dogs eats its own feces.
    Jules: I don't eat dog either.
    Vincent: Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal?
    Jules: I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.
    Vincent: Ah, so by that rationale, if a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal. Is that true?
    Jules: Well we'd have to be talkin' about one charming motherf*%^in' pig. I mean he'd have to be ten times more charmin' than that Arnold on Green Acres, you know what I'm sayin'?

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. BACON.
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I hate your black skin. I hate your black pants. I hate black pepper. I hate black keys on a piano. I hate my gums, because they're black. I hate Whoopi Goldberg's *lips*. I hate the back of Forrest Whittaker's neck. Huh? Most of all, I hate that black-*kitten* Wesley Snipes.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

-don't be a menace to south central while drinking your juice in the hood
  • JizWiz
    JizWiz Posts: 57
    Options
    Love and Basketball (Scene: Omar Epps and Sanna Lathan are playing one on one for a chance to stop him from geting married and she loses and starts to walk away crying and he stops her and says ..."Double or Nothing!" CLASSIC!!!:love:
  • tam120
    tam120 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Juno
    I mean, I'm already pregnant, so what other kind of shenanigans could I get into?
  • PneumaticEnd
    Options
    Anything from Garden State, really. I love that movie. But I'll give you some bits :)

Titembay: Someone has been pissing on my Gamecube and I'm about to close the case.

Mark: Don't tease me about my hobbies. I don't tease you about being an ***hole

Andrew Largeman: You're a COP, Kenny?
    Kenny: Yeah, I know!
    Andrew Largeman: ...Why?
    Kenny: I don't know, man. Had nothing better to do. Plus, people really listen to you, you know? I mean...
    [suddenly pulls out gun] they HAVE to!
    Andrew Largeman: But Kenny, the last time I saw you, you were doing coke lines off a urinal.
  • jjteddy1982
    Options
    say hello to my little friend!!!! (with cuban accent)
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I 'members the day I was in the store wit Ms. Millie. I was feeling real low. I was feeling mighty bad. I seent you and I knowed there is a God. I knowed there is a God. - Sophia to Celie

You sure is UGLY! - Sug to Celie

You and me us never part. Makee Da Da. You and me us have one heart. Makee Da Da. - Celie and Nettie's song

Nothing but DEATH can keep me from her! - Nettie to Mister about Celie

How did he die? (Celie) On top of me. (Her Daddy's young wife)

The Color Purple is definitely one of my favorite movies. I could probably quote the whole movie.
  • cafel3
    cafel3 Posts: 89
    Options
    Rush Hour: "Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth?"
    A League of Their Own: "There's no crying in baseball!"
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    A Night at the Roxbury

Doug Butabi: You can take away our phones and you can take away our keys, but you can NOT take away our dreams.
    Steve Butabi: Yeah, because we're, like, sleeping when we have them.

Steve Butabi: Oh my God, Doug. This is the most amazing place I've ever been.
    Richard Grieco: Guys, guys. This is the coat room. The club's in here.

Doug Butabi: Why go out for a burger when you got steak at home?
    Steve: Yeah, we should go for lunch after this.

Father Williams: Steve, repeat after me.
    Steve Butabi: After me.

And the entire movie, really.
  • stormystrickland
    stormystrickland Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Hancock

"you smell like alcohol"
    response: "'cause I been drinkin, bi***!"

will-smith-john-hancock.jpg

AND THIS!
    WillFerrell.jpg

BEST MOVIE EVER!!

Buddy: I just like to smile! Smiling's my favorite.

(on the phone) Buddy: Buddy the Elf! What's your favorite color?

Gimbel's Santa: Now what can I get you for Christmas?
    Buddy: Don't tell him what you want, he's a liar!
    Gimbel's Santa: Let the kid talk.
    Buddy: You disgust me! How can you live with yourself!
    Gimbel's Santa: Just cool it, Zippy.
    Buddy: YOU SIT ON A THRONE OF LIES!
  • adams4101
    adams4101 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    The kindgom of God is inside you and all around you, not in mansions of wood and stone. Split a piece of wood and I am there, lift a stone, and you will find me. -Stigmata

Boggs: Now, I'm gonna open my fly and you're gonna swallow what I give ya to swallow. And after you swallow mine you're gonna swallow Rooster's cause ya done broke his nose and I think he oughta have something to show for it.
    Andy Dufresne: Anything you put in my mouth you're gonna lose.
    Boggs: Naw, you don't understand. You do that and I'll put all eight inches of steel in your ear.
    Andy Dufresne: All right. But you should know that sudden serious brain injury causes the victim to bite down hard. In fact, I hear the bite reflex is so strong they have to pry the victims jaws open with a crowbar.
    Boggs: Where do you get this ****?
    Andy Dufresne: I read it. You know how to read, you ignorant ****? - Shawshank Redemption

Josiah Gordon "Doc" Scurlock: You son of a *****! You're starting to believe what they're writing about you, aren't you? Let me tell you what you really are! You rode a 15 year old boy straight to his grave, and the rest of us straight to hell... straight to hell! William H. Bonney! You are *not* a god!
    [*kitten* his gun and points it at Billy]
    William H. Bonney: Why don't you pull the trigger and find out? -Young Gund II
  • PandaofDestruction
    Options
    "Will somebody get this kid a happy meal?!!!!!" - Adam Sandler- Big Daddy
  • ajfrench
    ajfrench Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Hancock

"you smell like alcohol"
    response: "'cause I been drinkin, bi***!"

will-smith-john-hancock.jpg

Yes!! Elf. So many great lines.

AND THIS!
    WillFerrell.jpg
  • onefitdiva
    onefitdiva Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I have many, but one of my favorite "serious" movie quote is: "Life is like a big box of chocolate. You never know what you're gonna Get." (Forrest Gump). What's yours?

I was the kid who would take a knife and poke a hole in the bottom to see what they were....there was never any mystery. :tongue:

Oh, and once for Christmas I moved and mixed them all up and replaced the map telling you which one was beneath. Fun times.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Brett: What?
    Jules: What country are you from?
    Brett: What? What? Wh - ?
    Jules: "What" ain't no country I've ever heard of. They speak English in What?
    Jules: English, motherf*cker, do you speak it?
    Brett: Yes! Yes!
    Jules: Then you know what I'm sayin'!
    Brett: Yes!
    Jules: Describe what Marsellus Wallace looks like!
    Jules: Say 'what' again. Say 'what' again, I dare you, I double dare you motherf*cker, say what one more Goddamn time!