30 Day Shred

Options

Replies

• cheekymommy
    Options
    Can you please add me too. I can't start until Monday because I just ordered the DVD, but I sure will try and catch up to you guys :-)
  • ElleCurtis
    Options
    I'm in ! I started 2 days ago but the day after, my thights were hurting like craaaazy ! So I didn't do it yesterday or today because I already had trouble just walking haha ^^ But definitely doing tomorrow !
  • callikia
    callikia Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I started Monday! Today I rested, but did an hour of cardio on the elliptical. Is anyone else giving themselves resting days? Or are you just burning straight through?

I'm only doing it once a week right now, adding other exercises in on the other days. I'm recovering from major back and hip issues and I don't think that 2-a-days (because I have to keep running...though right now I'm just walking while I fully heal) would be a good way to come back (unless I want to injure myself again). So Mondays are my 30DS days. I'll do that until I get bored and think another day can be added.
  • kckite
    kckite Posts: 1
    Options
    Count me in..I will go tomorrow and buy the DVD!
  • mskatec22
    mskatec22 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be added to the group too! I'm on Day 4 and only doing the 20 min a day for now. I'm plan to add cardio on the weekends. Level 1 is getting easier for me, I may need to bump it up to level 2 before the 10 day mark. I want to make sure I'm getting themost out of my 20 min. I haven't seen any weight loss this week, but I "feel" a little thinner and I keep telling myself that counts for something!
  • Seximomof3
    Options
    Wow!!! I'm truly excited, and glad to have read your post. I had no idea about this workout and would love to join in. If you're still allowing newbies to join, I would be very happy. I will run out now to try and locate it. I'll start tonight! Can't wait!! :happy: :happy:
  • tessatrigg
    Options
    if its not too late...i'd like to join too! i have already started but just found this -- i am L1, D3. thanks!
  • stormystrickland
    stormystrickland Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    okay, everyone has been added up to this point and I think that this is all I'm going to add since the group is getting really big. If anyone wants to join after this post and has been doing the shred for 2-4 days, please feel free to message me! :)

Don't forget to post your beginning stats in the group as well! Thanks everyone!
  • misskimlilac
    misskimlilac Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    KillJill day 1 level 1 complete! Excited now to really get going!
  • ItsMichaela
    Options
    Level 1 day 6 completed :). I'm getting bored of level 1 though, so I can't wait to start level 2 - it'll probably kill me though.
  • lisaraye1
    Options
    I know I am a couple of days late, but I am in and will start 1/9/12 and join you all on the 30day shred. God know I need some encouragement, so everyone please feel free to reach out! Thanks guys and good luck to us all!!!!!

:happy:
  • taylorj2112
    Options
    Hi!!!! Count me in!!!!! I just started yesterday. Finished Day 1 Level 1 and I am soooooo sore today. What do you need from me?
  • morrowsarah
    morrowsarah Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I want to join! I'd love to be with a group that is all doing basically the same thing! I did level one on Jan 3 and 4. My thighs hurt soooooo bad yesterday I took a day off but they are better today so I'll be on day 3 of level one! I've also done wii zumba and wii dance. I did UFC trainer for wii the other day and it killed my arms so I'll probably do that a few days a week. Who knew throwing punches used so many muscles!
  • morrowsarah
    morrowsarah Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I'm in ! I started 2 days ago but the day after, my thights were hurting like craaaazy ! So I didn't do it yesterday or today because I already had trouble just walking haha ^^ But definitely doing tomorrow !

I'm glad I'm not the only one that felt that. My thighs hurt to touch them. It was awful. I'm better after a day off!
  • katsmit2
    Options
    please count me in also!
  • PreciousTreasure8117
    Options
    Is it too late to join? I am on day 4!
  • skinnymochajava
    Options
    I'm on it, too..... My favorite workout.... I'm in! ;-)
  • cguarnera
    cguarnera Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This sounds interesting. If I can get it tomorrow. I would love to try it too.
  • richelle67
    Options
    Hi, I started it last Thursday and did it everyday until yesterday. I had been having some pretty intense back pain and not sure it was from the shred so I took yesterday off and feel so quilty. I am going to do it today though, so I hope my back holds out. I would love to be in the group. I am down 28lbs...59 to go. I gained 4 over Christmas and been "cheating " so that is why I started the shred. Got the 4lbs back off, now time to shed some more!!!!
  • saraheblack
    Options
    Add me in! I pick up the DVD on my way home from work today, already ordered :) Good luck everyone, can't wait to hear about the results!