What is your reward for reaching your final weight goal?

Options

Replies

• kkatchucka
    Options
    A back piece
  • Xoe4
    Xoe4 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    A dress that I feel confident in! :D
  • KiyaK
    KiyaK Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    New jeans!!! Tight, sexy, low-riders. I could use some now, but I have 10 more pounds to go, so there's not much of a point to buying some now just to get rid of them in a couple months :D! Excited!! And a flat stomach again. That's SO a reward in itself.
  • ericalyn93
    Options
    Color my hair something awesome! Then a mani/pedi:)
  • ericalyn93
    Options
    I get a reward such as new shoes,pants,shirts,date night etc for every 10 pds i lose, to help keep me motivated

I am doing the same thing. For every 10 pounds lost, I get a new shirt! Or pair of jeans....or something. But the big reward will be when I reach my goal weight, I'm going to treat myself to a spa day!
  • monkeymouse74
    Options
    I have a number of smaller goal rewards planned, like I get my HRM next week for 10kg loss, :happy: Trip to Bali (Club med) with husband and friends in April for 20kg loss:drinker: , Ipad and iphone toward the end at 40kg loss:glasses: . Mine will be a trip back home for Christmas at the end of this year for 55kg loss:love: . I haven't been home in 6 years, and it would be nice to look good when I do. But my final reward for myself will be after maintaning my goal weight for a year, I'll have the girls lifted. Spaniel ears are not a good look... :blushing:
  • bonnynblithe04
    bonnynblithe04 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Louis Vuitton Batignolles Horizontal in Monogram Canvas (pricey but worth it!)
  • malware15
    malware15 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have set aside $10 for very pound lost so I can finally buy cute clothes. When I reach goal I'll be planning a cruise to somewhere awesome.
  • amh1974
    amh1974 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I can wear a bikini and not vomit.
  • KariePerez
    Options
    New Wardrobe!!!!!
  • KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    When I reach my final goal...I'm going to reward myself with a kicka$$ workout...and then maybe work on giving myself abs. Because, seriously. Even if I had money to buy something wicked awesome: 1) I wouldn't know what to do with it and would probably spend it on other people...and 2) the super workout would more than likely be my reward anyway. I seriously had to think about the answer to this question. :laugh:
  • V_Zanoudakis
    V_Zanoudakis Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    a new bikini and a trip to greece to see my family again as a present from my grandparents for graduation and achieving my goal (:
  • chrissvdh02
    Options
    I want a pair of Puma running shoes and some new tops from hollister :D
  • paigebolling
    paigebolling Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I am going to take out a loan *I hate credit cards* and I'm going to throw everything in my closet away and buy a brand new hot *kitten* wardrobe =)
  • danimack
    danimack Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    A photo session to trash my wedding gown. Or to trash a new slinky dress.
  • caramkoala
    caramkoala Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    A bungee jump.

Then when I maintain for 6 months, a skydive.

Then when I maintain for another 6 months, parasailing on an overseas holiday :)
  • ywestmoreland
    ywestmoreland Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My 13 yo daughter and I are on this weight loss journey together. For her goal reaching gift...a trip to Jamaica. For me - her face lighting up when she finally gets to wear that cute swimsuit she watches other girls wear on the beach. Of course going to Jamaica is no great sacfrifice for mom either....... Its a win, win, win and WIN...
    ;-)
  • bshedwick
    bshedwick Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I really don't know yet. I'm pretty close, so I should probably make one.
  • babyt573
    Options
    looking and feeling good!! plus gettin all new clothes without havin to go to the bigger section!!!
  • jonbobfrog
    Options
    a huge back piece tattoo!