What does your mfp username mean to you

Options

Replies

• ItsJustK
    ItsJustK Posts: 159 Member
    Options

I almost chose a very similar name to yours. Based on my hobbies too and when I was born. Was gonna be "whacksoff54".

Chose RoadDog instead to honor a friend.

lmao :) Thanks for the AM giggle.
  • greeneyes82
    greeneyes82 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    :love: Hi I've been told I have beautiful green eyes! Some people even think they are blue depending on what I wear. I'm Native American so my green eyes also make me stand out since really no one else in my family has them. And of course like many others, I added the year I was born '82. Nice to meet you!
  • proverbs31chick
    proverbs31chick Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Read Proverbs 31 10-31 in the bible...I am that chick....would like to be.
  • TruckerChick
    Options
    Back in the 80's when the CB radio was really big, my handle was SunnyDelight - after the drink of the same name and because I have a sunny disposition. My name is Denise, so I've since changed it to SunnyDenise... I have always had a positive, or sunny outlook, on everything! :D
  • Jenn728
    Jenn728 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Mine is my name, shortened and the last three numbers of my employee ID number at work. I hate coming up with usernames...so I was just trying to find something I could remember.
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Mine is exactly who I am
  • onefitdiva
    onefitdiva Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I lost 40 lbs. worked out hard for 7 months 6 days a week, often 2 times a day and got in pretty good shape. My entire life my parents have called me, Hollywood, the diva or just diva, saying I have a flair for the dramatic. Possibly true :laugh: . So there you have it....onefitdiva. :wink:
  • RunningFetus
    Options
    haha Mine is because my real mother wouldnt stop poking in the face with a coat hanger for 9 g** da*m months so I escaped that baron womb on my own accord (haha pun usage count it!) and was adopted by two loving but very odd people better known as Donald and Janice
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    I am a huge Rammstein fan. Just like Dead Heads are Grateful Dead fans. Being a Soldier in Rammstein's Army means you are a devoted fan.
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    I just brought mine over from the motorcycles forums I am on.

the_journeyman = man that likes to journey(travel) on a motorcycle or otherwise.
  • Miss_Z_87
    Options
    Well, I had another MFP account with a username I use more often but decided I didnt want other folks I know online to be able to find me, so I made a new account. Yes, its strange that Im willing to share weight loss and personal information with strangers not people I know, but thats how I prefer it.

I'm the same :-)
  • tadbiggs
    Options
    Mine is exactly who I am

So is JK short for something?
  • tadbiggs
    Options
    Mine is simply my name and yes Tad is short for tadpole. Father's nickname was Froggie
  • lonewolf620
    Options
    For me, as a kid growing up, I always was a bit of a lone wolf- I tended to prefer to do things alone and be alone. To this day- although I've become more social and warmer to people- I still like to be alone sometimes and I like to do many things on my own. No worries I'm not depressed or too lonely, but "lone wolf" is part of who I am.

And the 620- that's my birthday. :)
  • dragonfly1178
    dragonfly1178 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    dragonfly because they are such beautiful creatures (I have 2 dragonfly tattoos), and 1178 is November 78, my birth month and year.
  • Murlin54
    Murlin54 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    combo of 1st syllable of last and first name, then yr of birth.
  • Gshepmix83
    Gshepmix83 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Fury=Furious
    Chick=(well duh......LOL)
    83=Year I was born (1983)
  • NiqueIs
    Options
    Part of my first name & the word "Is"
  • smileybooliz
    smileybooliz Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    People say I always have a smile on my face :happy: (I try my best to be happy)

I'm always adding "boo" to my girls names....Clarissaboo, Anaboo, Kyleeboo, Shaleeneyboo

And my name is Liz :flowerforyou:
  • branflake5
    Options
    My name is Brandy and my dad used to call me Branflake when I was a little girl:)