What is your reward for reaching your final weight goal?

Options

Replies

• jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    A two day trip to Cedar Point in Sandusky, OH. It's, by far, my favorite amusement park, and I haven't been there since I was in high school about seventeen years ago. Also, it's symbolic b/c, a few years back, I went to Six Flags over Georgia and couldn't fit on one of the rides properly. The harness was so tight I couldn't take a full breath. I started to hyperventilate and almost passed out during the ride. I swore that I would never ride another rollercoaster or visit another theme park until I lost weight. Going to Cedar Point will be a victory lap for me. :)
  • trhjrh06
    trhjrh06 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    A shopping spree, obviously! But to finally the the coach purse I have been wanting forever :happy:
  • halhix
    halhix Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    The first time I hit my goal, I took my whole family to Hawaii (5 kids and a pregnant wife). Now that I am back at this again and trying to lose weight, I may take only my wife to Hawaii the next time.
  • MrsLythgoe
    Options
    Fit into my wedding dress :)

Yeah same here :-)
  • gigiwaterloo
    gigiwaterloo Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm getting a cool tattoo, whats yours? I'm editing this, No Miss America answers. C'mon a real reward other than health, a gift for the hard work.

A COMPLETE new wardrobe when I reach my ULTIMATE goal weight... BUt I told my fiance he has to take me on a cruise if I lose my 1st goal weight of 38 lbs & I'm 5 in to it! he he he
  • eagle_01
    Options
    1) New Jeans and a sexy, little black dress
    2) A sexy swimsuit...
    3) ....a vacation in a sunny place to go with the swimsuit

I've already done white water rafting at this weight, but I'd that'son the cards too as a reward cause I love the rush!
  • dorisholaway
    dorisholaway Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I am hoping to do some indoor skydiving when I hit my goal. I would love to see what it is like to float with out gravity.
  • rmstorey
    Options
    Trip to Disneyland!
  • Mama_CAEI
    Mama_CAEI Posts: 235
    Options
    A Coach purse. :) I've been giving myself small rewards every 10 lbs, and I've had buy new clothes just because the old ones don't fit anymore, so that's more practical than rewarding. lol.
  • MdmAcolyte
    MdmAcolyte Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I want a feminine sexy *kitten* tattoo up my side/ribs!!! I can not freakin wait...Maybe I should search for an idea to keep me motivated.

Im doing that too!! I found a really neat design a girl had of a cherry blossom tree going up her side and I dig it. I totally want something like that someday ;) Then a coordinating bikini to show it off on at the pool...
  • amymiller54
    Options
    I am getting a tattoo!! #7 but I really want to get down in weight before i do my last one... Who am I kidding it won't be my last but that was my atta girl for quitting smoking and now it will be my atta girl for controlling my food intake.
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    I too am getting a cool tattoo, all the way down my side. Something I've wanted to do for years :)

That is what I am getting too!!
    Great minds think alike

:drinker:
  • MdmAcolyte
    MdmAcolyte Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    A two day trip to Cedar Point in Sandusky, OH. It's, by far, my favorite amusement park, and I haven't been there since I was in high school about seventeen years ago. Also, it's symbolic b/c, a few years back, I went to Six Flags over Georgia and couldn't fit on one of the rides properly. The harness was so tight I couldn't take a full breath. I started to hyperventilate and almost passed out during the ride. I swore that I would never ride another rollercoaster or visit another theme park until I lost weight. Going to Cedar Point will be a victory lap for me. :)

OOohhhhh that's a good one too =) I LOVE rollercoasters and I am not in theme park mode yet... but I will be ;)
  • victoria233
    Options
    A 2-4 of Coors Light and an extra large pizza with 5pounds of cheese on it :) and then Ill renew my gym membership aha

:drinker:
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Live life to the fullest, I like the skydiving one or a zip line. Now I'm under the weight limit. lol
  • BeautifulArtemis
    BeautifulArtemis Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Renewing our wedding vows on our 10 year anniversary 3/16/12! Sooo close!
  • laurabarden
    laurabarden Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    For each pound I lose, my husband and I are each putting $10 into the "skinny me vacation fund". When I reach my goal weight, we will go on a vacation to the beach somewhere or on a cruise. Good motivation, right? When i get to my goal weight, ill have $1,660 in there. Yay me!
  • BeautifulArtemis
    BeautifulArtemis Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    For each pound I lose, my husband and I are each putting $10 into the "skinny me vacation fund". When I reach my goal weight, we will go on a vacation to the beach somewhere or on a cruise. Good motivation, right? When i get to my goal weight, ill have $1,660 in there. Yay me!

Damn We should of done that! Awesome idea!
  • krkoch1983
    krkoch1983 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    A new wardrobe!
  • Slove009
    Slove009 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I'm going to hit BeBe and go nuts on a shopping spree. I love their clothes, but you have to be the right exact size/weight to fit into them!