ANy other shorties (5'0" to 5'5") on MFP

Options

Replies

• roxyjomar
    Options
    I'm 5'2" & weigh 134. I would like to get to 115-120 by summer. would love friends with similar goals.
  • lillya20
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'0'' and 182 as of this morning!! I gained about 70lbs with my first pregnancy and wasn't able to ever get it back off!! After my second child I only gained about 18lbs and have lost all of it and I am getting SERIOUS this time!! I absolutely LOVE My Fitness Tracker... it really helps to be able to see what calories I'm taking in and what I'm eating!! I know I prob wont ever be the 115lbs I was before my babies but I do hope to be at least 125 again!! So I've got a LONG way to go but am very confident that it can be done!! Good luck to everyone else!!
  • lamilli09
    lamilli09 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 5'4. I started 2011 at 148. I started 2012 at 122.

Ideally, I'm looking to lose at least another 10 pounds and more importantly, add muscle and lose inches!!

Please feel free to add me!
  • Suzy_in_DE
    Suzy_in_DE Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm 5'3", SW 157, GW 125, started in mid-December and would love to achieve my GW by summer time. For my body type I think anything below 125 would be unhealthy.
  • halleygruber
    Options
    5'3"!
  • Angel1204Lynette
    Options
    Hi, I am 5'3 and weigh apprx 167 and hope to get down to 135-140 soon
  • araynaud
    araynaud Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    5'3 147lbs. This is my second week. I was at 150 so I'm glad I'm actually making progress. I would like to be in the 120ish range in the next 6 months. Good luck shorties! I know I need it :D
  • karmakim
    Options
    5'4" - current 165 goal 125 :happy:
  • kitty8799
    Options
    5'3" and 132... i was 148. Tip to those of you really struggling: Get your thyroid checked! It has made all the difference in the world. Apparently mine was shutting down on me after 3 kids, so losing any weight at all has been exciting. This site does help! It basically makes you accountable for what you eat, which is what a lot of people pay money for at places like Quick Weight Loss.
  • charm9
    charm9 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Im 5ft exactly and currently weigh in at 180lb, Ideally I would like to be 112lb by august this year but would settle for 126lb. This is for my august wedding.
  • Jene1212
    Jene1212 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1 and I am currently at 144.8. I am looking to get to 120 hopefully by then end of summer.

7417976.png
  • lalaberryhill
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and 135 wanting to be 120 by this summer!!
  • dngortegae
    dngortegae Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    5'5", 170 pounds. I had our second child in July. I figured, why start a weight loss program before the holidays and right after a second C-section. So, here I am. The lowest I ever weighed (in my adult life) was 145, so if I hit that, I'll be happy enough. I would like to lose more, but I should start somewhere.
  • TaraEpersaud
    Options
    I am 5'2 and i weigh a lot so thats why im here :)
  • ESP12
    ESP12 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    5'3" and 117. Would like to be 110 by summer.

Being short is the pits. You get NO calories! My maintenance is what most people diet on!!!!!!!

I know it seems unfair, but it is in proportion. My husband has 6" on me and gets to consume almost 1000 calories more a day. But that being said you need to look at the WHOLE picture. He also weighs about 60 pounds more than I do. Heavier = more calories burned just 'being' or maintaining. Our bodies are little furnaces, more mass=more energy used/needed.
    btw, 5'5" and 169 lbs -quite a way to go yet ( joined Sep '11)
  • vickyj29
    Options
    Hi,

I am 5ft 3 and weigh 139lb/9st 13 and am hoping to get down to 117lb/8st 5 as this was how much I weighed before I had my two boys,my aim is the end of March when I hit the big 30!! but I think that may be wishful thinking. Todays my first day of MFP and have started doing a half an hour exercise dvd too.

Vicky
  • angeldale
    angeldale Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm 5'3" and weigh 148. My first goal is 133 (my weight on my wedding day). Feel free to also add me as a friend because I need the encouragement too! :flowerforyou:
  • foster59803
    foster59803 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    5'5 is not short!

Haha! I was thinking the same thing!
  • MandieBellie
    MandieBellie Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3 132lbs and am working to be 120 right now. I am still nursing my 8mo old so not really focusing on weightloss just healthier habits.
  • sylverkat
    sylverkat Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    5'5" 199 lbs and curvy