Marlenehibbard Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    that's what I"m wondering...what is the 30 day shred
  • JazmineSmith27
    Options
    I started on Tues! Feel free to add me:happy:
  • mander9608
    Options
    I re-started.....again...yesterday was my 2nd day and I am going to California on Feb 2nd so my goal is to stick to it every day until I leave! Yahoo!!! 2nd day was harder than the first but it will get easier!
  • kellyanne8
    Options
    what is the 30 day shred? I would like to join!:happy:
  • lucasdany
    lucasdany Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I want in , I started on the 4th of January! Can`t wait to see if this works!
  • EJsMummy26
    EJsMummy26 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Sign me up! I'm picking the DVD up today! Would love to drop some inches, and I have some pounds to go along with it.

I'm doing the C25k as well. So some days I'm shooting for 60 mins of working out.
  • Oscellsie
    Options
    Hi I started on the 1st so i would like to join if that's ok.

I am on level one at what point are you expected to move up to the next level?
  • morrowsarah
    morrowsarah Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Hi I started on the 1st so i would like to join if that's ok.

I am on level one at what point are you expected to move up to the next level?

I think you are supposed to do 10 days of each level!
  • morrowsarah
    morrowsarah Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    that's what I"m wondering...what is the 30 day shred

It is a video by Jillian michaels. It is 3 different levels. It is circuit training...intense. You do each level for 10 days. It is 4 min warm up 20 min training and 4 min cool down. You can get it at wal mart for 10 bucks.
  • MsTonBon
    MsTonBon Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm game! I started it yesterday, as well. I'm on level 2, but I have NEVER done it for 30 days straight. Maybe a group would help me to finally complete the 30 days!!
  • Foxyroxy14
    Options
    i would like to join as well but my question is how do you log in your calories burned??
  • Seximomof3
    Options
    Just completed day 1 of 30 Day Shred with my 16 year old daughter and boy do I absolutely love it!!! The workout is tough, but you feel incredible afterwards. Now on to 50 minutes of spinning, and just maybe the Total Gym and 30 minutes on the TredClimber tonight...I''ve got about 48lbs to go...Can't wait!!!
  • Seximomof3
    Options
    Darn!!!...just remembered I'm doing a 21-40day Daniel Fast. I can't do the extra evening workouts. :sad:
  • lembry2
    Options
    what is 30 day shred? :smile:
  • Shesabigstar
    Options
    Please add me to the group! I started on Monday, but with the crazy schedule of being a single mom, I haven't been able to do it for the last two days. Today will be my day 3 and I will really try to do it for the 30 days straight to see how much of a difference I can make. Love all the support!
  • misskimlilac
    misskimlilac Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Done with Kill Jill for the night! :) day 2 in the books! Keep up the hard work all!
  • ItsMichaela
    Options
    I just completed day 8 of level 1, how is everyone else doing?
  • cutiekay99
    Options
    I know I'm a little tardy for the party, but please add me to the group!. I bought the DVD on Amazon a few days ago for $6.99, but I have yet to open it. I'm going to start it today!
  • ItsMichaela
    Options
    Please don't tell me everyone has given up? I'm starting level 2 today, I know it's hard but keep pushing!
  • lizzy00125
    Options
    Please don't tell me everyone has given up? I'm starting level 2 today, I know it's hard but keep pushing!

There are still plenty of people doing it. We seem to only be posting on the group forum instead of the general feed.