What is your reward for reaching your final weight goal?

Options

Replies

• HBBrown78
    HBBrown78 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I want to wear a super hot outfit for my husband when he gets home from deployment!!

This speaks to me! I want to feel good again- like when we were first married
  • Allyson1985
    Options
    Nimmo Bay Helicopter Resort ... here I come [in 18 more pounds]!
  • timmymon
    timmymon Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I'm buying Uggs
  • Boardergurl
    Boardergurl Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Im on the tattoo band wagon! I got half done when I readched my first goal of 75 pounds and will get the rest done when I reach my final goal of 100 pounds lost!
  • Dashal
    Dashal Posts: 13
    Options
    pink speedos or baby oil. Haven't decided

(joke)

I'm obv gonna get both
  • bslic
    bslic Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I want a trip to Vegas. I've got a lot to lose and have been carrying this around nearly ALL my life. This is a BIG deal to me.
  • Hyperspace
    Options
    Buying new underwear.

And if I look *real* good, maybe get some good pics taken of me in a bikini, before I get really old.
  • HBBrown78
    HBBrown78 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    A sexy dress from Pinupgirlclothing.com and a night out in the city!
    Great site! I am very modest in my dress but I LOVE the oldschool clothes they have on there!
  • JustJessie
    JustJessie Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I'm going to do a sexy but classy boudoir photoshoot so I can look back when I am in my 70s/80s and be able to say "Damn I was sexy!"

Plus it will be a constant reminder to stay on track and not go back to being overwieght.

Oh and buy a Victoria Secret swimsuit bikini!
  • kaetmarie
    kaetmarie Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    i want excellent, expensive jeans (not sure which brand just yet...) and a white peacoat...even though it'll hopefully be summer and i'll have to wait to get that :laugh:

i already have the bikini i want to wear on my anniversary trip in august :glasses: but that'll feel great too!
  • Alexia40
    Options
    Sky-diving!
    By then I'll be fit enough not to have a heart attack as I jump out of the plane
  • strawberry123187
    Options
    the look on my fiances face when he see's my coming down the aisle in my very sexy, curve hugging, wedding dress and then the better look when he sees the after costume for the reception lol........oh yeah plus a whole makeover & sexy new date outfit as soon as I reach it :) i've been promised a romantic celebration
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    I plan on submitted my photo into PlayBoy. If Linsdey Lohan can do it so can I.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

feel better?
  • Thad81
    Thad81 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I want to do a walk thru on the appalachian trail!
  • likeaphoenix28
    Options
    Skydiving! I'd better start saving...
  • daddylutt
    Options
    Not sure yet
  • NaytM84
    NaytM84 Posts: 38
    Options
    a party with all my friends and the local amusement park here and go on EVERY RIDE I am allowed to go on besides the kid ones! I have never been able to fit on pretty much most of them so it will be exciting to know I can fit and not walk away while people stare!
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    To outlook the X and rub it in her face. lmao

Hmmm....somebody sounds bitter! :wink: :laugh: LOL

Can't say that I blame you, though. I'd like to rub it in the face of every guy who ever told me, "You're a nice girl, but you're just not my type." Ummm....okay, so what is your type? A mean and hateful girl? :huh: "You're not my type" is code for, "You're too fat, and I'd be embarrassed to be seen with you."

No couldn't care less, not bitter here. I just figured that would be a extra reward, a pert so to speak.
  • AnnettLynn
    Options
    Maybe a modcloth dress. I found one in there that I fell in love with. I don't have the money right now for it, but I'll keep saving and hopefully I can lose weight and buy it!

Scratch that.

I know I can lose it.
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    Ok, this is really personal...but I want to go out and buy a cute cowgirl type outfit and do an erotic (private) chair (strip) dance to a great country song for my husband when I hit my goal weight. I'd like to plan a whole romantic evening around it. It just sounds so fun!