YES!!! or NO!!!

Options

Replies

• MrObundles
    MrObundles Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Well In the peer review sources of www.wikipedia.org/ The answer was NO!

I have to seriously question your logic if you actually believe that.

Logic has no place in this debate!

What's logic again? One of my sisters friends tried it and it works plus I am a MAN!:laugh:
  • MrsObundles
    MrsObundles Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Does YES!!! weigh heavier than NO!!!? :wink:

One pound of YES weighs more than one pound of NO.

Duh.

The correct way to say that is "YES weighs more than NO *PER VOLUME*"
  • MeliciousMelis
    MeliciousMelis Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding me?!?!? YES! ABSOLUTELY.
    No...... wait. Upon further consideration.....

No. Not even.

Although....there was that one time at band camp.......no. no no no no, I must say yes. Clearly I must say yes.

YES.
    :wink:
  • aliciagetshealthy
    aliciagetshealthy Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    I don't necessarily like to debate pointless arguments, but I sure do like to watch everyone else do it! :drinker: ...I guess that makes me a stalking fence sitter :wink:
  • NashvilleShelley
    Options
    Do your research and find your own answer

http://mind.oxfordjournals.org/content/109/436/781.short

In what does the sense of a sentential connective consist? Like many others, I hold that its sense lies in rules that govern deductions. In the present paper, however, I argue that a classical logician should take the relevant deductions to be arguments involving affirmative or negative answers to yes-or-no questions that contain the connective. An intuitionistic logician will differ in concentrating exclusively upon affirmative answers. I conclude by arguing that a well known intuitionistic criticism of classical logic fails if the answer 'No' is accorded parity with the answer 'Yes'.

So clearly to prevent the failure of logic the answer is "yes"

This gave me a headache trying to read it. Are you running for President? Sounded like a debate answer.

I will have to go with yes because I didn't eat all my exercise calories back so I ate the no so I didn't go into starvation mode : /
  • Lorie66
    Lorie66 Posts: 66
    Options
    I'm taking the 5th.
  • MrObundles
    MrObundles Posts: 41 Member
    Options

Duh.
    [/quote The correct way to say that is "one pound of YES weighs more than one pound of NO *PER VOLUME*"

So does that mean, that I can eat back my calories?
  • MFPfriend
    MFPfriend Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options

Duh.

The correct way to say that is "YES weighs more than NO *PER VOLUME*"

That's ridiculous! Much too logical! I refuse to believe it!
  • MikeSEA
    MikeSEA Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    Clearly the metabolic spikes of several small NOs taken in the course of the day roughly equals the thermic effect of a few large YESs.

I'm fairly certain I read that on Alan Aragon's website.
  • billydlyon
    Options
    turn it up to 11!
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    I said yes once and the police arrested me and I have to wear a tag. My right leg (the one with the tag) is amazingly ripped and toned but my left leg is just flabby and has loose skin. The police are refusing to let me alternate legs with the tag and just point and laugh at me. The extra calories I am burning due to the extra weight of the tag has caused my body to go into starvation mode and I gained soooooo much weight!!!!!!!!!

Should I try the HCG Diet or just stick to the pork pie and whipped cream diet and hope by eating back the extra 23,000 calories a day my body will come out of starvation mode and kick start my weight loss?

Oh sorry. Now I have read the OP I realise I should have been on the How Stooooopid are you thread.

Uhhh No?
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Absolutely not. Religiously NO! Oh shoot - is that gonna get this thread locked?
  • MrsObundles
    MrsObundles Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Okay, this is going to get ugly. Can we just all agree to YES...except during the TOM and then it's MAYBE.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Do your research and find your own answer

http://mind.oxfordjournals.org/content/109/436/781.short

In what does the sense of a sentential connective consist? Like many others, I hold that its sense lies in rules that govern deductions. In the present paper, however, I argue that a classical logician should take the relevant deductions to be arguments involving affirmative or negative answers to yes-or-no questions that contain the connective. An intuitionistic logician will differ in concentrating exclusively upon affirmative answers. I conclude by arguing that a well known intuitionistic criticism of classical logic fails if the answer 'No' is accorded parity with the answer 'Yes'.

So clearly to prevent the failure of logic the answer is "yes"

I think you win the internet.

"white stuff in my pee" already won the internet.

I say Yes, as long as it's sprayed with Windex first. Otherwise, NO.

I figure winning the internet is kind of like winning Miss America-- you just pass the crown down to the next winner after you've had it awhile. :D
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    NEVER!!!

ALWAYS!!!
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    NO.
    And haha i love to argue. I'm disappointed the slut thread was deleted.
  • LifesPilgrim
    LifesPilgrim Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    "Who's more foolish: the fool or the fool who continues to argue with him/her?

I try to let the ignorance speak for itself.
  • mightymom2
    mightymom2 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    :huh: what was the question
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I used to say yes to everything and it made me fat so now I only say no.......No no no.

However if you overdo it on no, you could get depressed so once in awhile I will do maybe......but all you yessers out there will be sorry sooner or later!!
  • qthompson
    Options
    I'm going to have to come back to this after I google it and research a bit.

^^:laugh: ^^^