SEX LIFE

Options

Replies

• MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    Being fat makes your sex life go down and be boring like a fish. After I lost weight it was awesome :laugh:
    Same here.
    Blubber is just a turn off. I am surprised my wife didn't give me the boot!
  • mmallory1
    Options
    "Hand High"
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    My sex life has improved a lot, but I'm looking for more improvement...
  • speednut
    Options
    Never thought of that. Guess I have no problem in that area. Doesn't matter anyway because when I drink I think I am a size 2 stripper. lol

Can I buy you a beer? LOL!
  • laceyxlockdown
    laceyxlockdown Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    yup i want more stamina and flexability but other than that i have an amazing sex life lol
  • NyxLovexGoddess
    NyxLovexGoddess Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My sex life is pretty decent (love my boo <3) but I would def like to have the confidence to be more adventurous. It's actually improved a little since I lost 20lbs. Yay for me!! Lol
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    After a mere 10 pound loss, I do feel like I can move better. That's a plus!
  • jordanaashelle
    Options
    My sex drive hasn't changed since I was sixteen and fifty lbs lighter I sell sex products for my second "fun" job to spice up other ppls love lifes so I keep things wild , but I definitely like to look better in the bedroom or wherever else the magic happens !
  • JennetteMac
    JennetteMac Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    What sex life? You mean there's 'sposed to be sex when you're married? :huh:

^^^^
    My sex life certainly improved after losing 3 stone. Unfortunately the main reason I started losing weight in the first place was emotional, when I found my husband had been improving his sex life with someone else. So when I got a better bod and more confidence I got a toy boy... :love:
  • Lambiii
    Lambiii Posts: 321
    Options
    Im pretty happy with how things are already..

I would like to feel more confident in myself and look at myself and feel like wooow! you look amazing!

can't remember when i've ever felt like that!!

(lol had to edit that twice because im having an illiterate day!) :)
  • thebigbige
    thebigbige Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Sex life NSV! :laugh: Last time I was seen naked (like a month ago, boo, lol) I was told multiple times I had a perfect *kitten*! Score! Lmao!

But if you LMAO, your *kitten* would be gone and no longer perfect.
  • zetsubou
    zetsubou Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    4EVER ALONE. SO yeah, *hand high*
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    I do! Ive always been big, but luckily I have a fiance who fell in love with me at my heaviest and.was still attracted to me :) I've already noticed small changes, like I actually FEEL sexy now, instead of just hearing I am :blushing: hope that isn't too much detail :laugh:
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    Sex life with my husband is stupid amazing, anyone else never even came close. However, I've always been too big to have "wall sex" ya know? So I'm hoping to experience that soon!

Amen!
  • jasmineheaven
    Options
    I wish I had a sex life but after my last relationship I decided that I am done with having a boyfriend and giving up the goods. I want to remain friends pursuing eachother and then if he feels im the one then he'll ask me to marry him. Whats the point of having a boyfriend? Your basically giving him everything you would give him as your wife: your time, sex, putting him before certain things, etc. Then it seems like when your married nothing changes because you have already gave what you should have held on to....anyway Im way off topic. Bottom line...I have no sex life as of now lol.
  • Jessica0982
    Jessica0982 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Who wouldn't like to improve their sex life?

I hate my body. While my husband loves it (so he says), I hate it. I'm over my stomach since having a child. I'm over the grossness that I see when I look in the mirror. Even worse when I see pictures of myself.

I want to lose weight for me. But I want to lose weight, be happier, be more confident, fit into my old clothes and just overall feel sexier.

If I feel sexier, look sexier...well....you know the rest.
  • myak623
    myak623 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Mine was great before I lost weight, but I've noticed it's gotten better after losing. Bom Chicka Wah Wah!!!!
  • robinxhope
    robinxhope Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Definitely getting in "buff shape" for SEX as a motivator. To enhance, have more energy, and have more frequency!
  • sew1222
    sew1222 Posts: 241
    Options
    I would def love to feel more comfortable naked especially in bed :)

i am with you 100% on this.....i never lost my drive...its just some days i feel more unattractive than other days so its like i dont even want him to see me at ALL with out clothes!!! :ohwell:
  • skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    i think confidence is important. Cx

also, from a hormonal standpoint, exercise/increased muscle mass encourages rises in testosterone, which increases ones sex drive.

this is also the reason men tend to be in the mood more often than woman (naturally higher testosterone)

and why female red heads are known for being horny all the time (the gene that gives them red hair/freckles also tends to be associated with higher testosterone levels compared to most other woman)
This discussion has been closed.