Looking for friends who need to lose 75 to 100 pounds!

Options

Replies

• deblevins
    Options
    Count me in!! Add me!!
  • KimmieImmie
    Options
    I'm wiling to join the journey. We can all do this!:smile:
  • Roxseehd
    Options
    I need to lose 75 lbs. I am starting today. You have a friend in me!
  • amber_bamber09
    amber_bamber09 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I need to lose a little over 80 so feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • edudoc5
    edudoc5 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have lost 128 lbs. Still need to lose 30-50. Can I be part of the group?
  • melzie32
    Options
    Just found this site. Love it!! My husband and I are both loosing weight together. I have 100 pounds total that I need to lose. I too do mini goals. I struggle with not seeing a lot of results on the scale. Would love to chat to others that are going through the same situation!
  • dayylight
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I still need to lose another 97 pounds to hit goal weight. :)
  • watsoncn1
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • izzy2224
    izzy2224 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • tullynut
    tullynut Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I have lost 10 pounds in the past month and I hope that I keep up the pace.
  • megansmom311
    Options
    Sent you a request! You can do this! :smile:
  • sanjermorran
    Options
    count me in. Long road ahead, but need to do it so will just go along slowly and surely
  • jes724
    jes724 Posts: 1
    Options
    I need to lose about that much, although I'm going to aim for 52 this year--1 pound a week. I have no idea how to best use this site, friends, etc. I just started logging in food this week. Anyone feel free to add me as a friend, and hopefully I'll figure it out! :-)
  • mangojh2
    mangojh2 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Yep....I'm in too! My current goal is 43 (down 6.5 so far) but my long term goal is at least 100. Add me anyone who wants to =)
  • KathyWel
    KathyWel Posts: 140
    Options
    Need to lose about 75 pounds here, anyone can feel free to add me for support and motivation!
  • candace34
    candace34 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Im looking to loose about another 70 give or take..Already down 30 in 2 and a half months..Add me if you would like :)
  • jenniferlai
    jenniferlai Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi there...i need to lose about 75 pounds....count me in!!!!
  • furygirl3132
    Options
    I'm in! My goal is to lose 100 pounds by the end of the year. Please add me is you would like to!
  • Asharee011
    Asharee011 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'm game!:)
  • BrittnySue
    Options
    Hi I am new to this site and I am looking to loose about 75lbs. I am nervous about this transition and not really sure where to start. I could use friends for encouragement. I hope everyone meets their goals!