What have you wasted calories on today?

Options

Replies

• TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I've done very well today, not had anything I shouldn't have had. My husband bought smirnoff and its my favorite kind, but am not even tempted with it. I'm doing a 2 week challenge of no alcohol or whole grain for 2 weeks. I have 1 week and 1 day left. I've not messed up yet and don't plan to start now.
  • hlandry6
    hlandry6 Posts: 230
    Options
    I had a piece of cold pizza from my parents fridge today =/ It was not that great (day old) I am so mad at myself ><
  • jjhanlon
    jjhanlon Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Jack Links Teriyaki beef jerky. Not my favorite flavor, not worth the calories. The Russian Tea Cakes, on the other hand, are worth every single decadent calorie they contain!
  • jwalker30
    jwalker30 Posts: 282
    Options
    3, Super Slurpeees. YUM
  • Moonbyebye
    Moonbyebye Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    pudding.
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    EAT. Just EAT!
  • andeben
    andeben Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Double stuffed oreos.
  • krsaxton
    krsaxton Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    A glass of wine..... Much needed! :)
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    Nothing. All my calories tasted amazing.
  • LindseyDD
    LindseyDD Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    cupcakes - went to a bridal festival with my cousin and of course had to sample every one :-)
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I ate all my food- still hungry and my dad brings home Chinese... still thinking about it... I had like 4 small pieces of chicken but still thinking about it. drinking tea to stop thinking about it...
  • _BeccaLynn_
    Options
    I had a few Golden Oreos =( Such a waste of calories.
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    i ate over 3,500 calories today. i regret nothing.
  • carriedavis77
    carriedavis77 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    3 pc chicken tender strips from McDs >.< They were good though chopped up on my HUGE salad w/FF dressing :)
  • mtnbluezgirl
    mtnbluezgirl Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    A bloody mary...but it was with my homemade tomato juice. And...pita crackers and cheese. Could have skipped that whole drink/snack thing during football and stayed at or under my calorie goal today.
  • thejackswild79
    Options
    Half a cupcake. It was delicious but not really needed. But at least I split it.
  • paeli
    paeli Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Had a few extra nibbles of cheese while cooking dinner tonight. I tend to do this while I'm cooking with cheese, and only cheese!
  • Aprillsmith
    Options
    A large glass of this cheap store brand black cherry juice drink. Not even juice, just DRINK.lol And I couldve easily had water with a hawaiian punch to go in it but was too lazy to go to my car to get the packets out
  • biggyshorty
    biggyshorty Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    alcohol!!!!
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I enjoyed Chinese Take out with hubby. It's very rare that we get to eat together and he has been wanting Chinese all week and didn't want to get it tonight because of me but I looked into the calorie content and so long as I didn't go overboard it would be fine.

Bloody worth it!!! Lol.

Indulging in a little of what we fancy every now and again is good for us, makes us appreciate it more and reminds us that we have something to look forward too.