You little weirdo.

Options

Replies

• reneeileen
    reneeileen Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    When I forget what I was doing I start humming and in a monotone say "bah bah bah bah bah - what was I thinking?" It helps me remember. I feel sorry for the nice guy that shares a cube wall with me. He hears this at least five times a day.
  • Lauralovesmfp
    Lauralovesmfp Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I love looking at the stuff that comes out of your pores on your nose pore strip. I love to pick other people's scabs and pop their zits. Disgusting I know!
  • Iamkim73
    Iamkim73 Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    How does brushing your teeth in the shower save time or water? Are you soaping yourself with the other hand?

I brush them in the shower too while i am conditioning my hair
  • pretty_ribbons
    pretty_ribbons Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    When I am thinking about something, I talk to myself.... I don't actually speak, but my lips move, and I have like, hand movements and stuff....

I get really into talking to myself. :blushing:

i do that too LOL
  • pretty_ribbons
    pretty_ribbons Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    oh and another thing...i love the sound of meat being sawed at the butchers, i have since i was a child

i also love the pain of getting a tattoo, when they turn on the needle i could just explode from excitement

and i love getting injections especially when its to take blood, for some reason :s

erm....im not a serial killer btw hahaha :laugh:
  • JamieDD
    JamieDD Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'm scared of horses. Not because they're big and muscular, but because i'm afraid they are going to bite my Achilles tendon. Yes, my fear is that specific. And it's weird. And I know it.

I'm sorry but this made me laugh.:laugh: I've got horses and yes I've been bitten and kicked...but never in the Achilles tendon.
  • kattygirl0499
    kattygirl0499 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    My dental hygienist told me she flosses in the shower while she's waiting for her conditioner to finish "conditioning". :)
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options

I get weird stares and stuff also because I looooove the smell of books. Even in public (especially places like Books-a-Million), if I find a book with freshly laminated pages, I'll take a big ol' whiff. Same thing goes with letters in the mail, but I've been warned not to sniff those.. y'know.. in case someone has laced a letter with anthrax.

OMG!!! Me too! I thought I was the only one! I also LOVE office supply stores! All of the gizmos and gadgets. I get this giddy feeling every time I walk into one! It's weird, I know.

OMG! I Loooooove office supply places. It's almost as satisfying as a trip to the amusement park.. y'know.. minus the rides. I love shopping for art supplies, even though my drawing skills are weak as water, and I only draw something once every six months. Even so, I love buying pencils and sharpeners. I am also VERY possessive when it comes to the supplies. They may go unused, but if someone say.. a sharpie.. I want it back A.S.A.P. But as for the store itself.. I just love the smell of fresh copy paper (especially when it comes straight from the printers or fax machine and is still sort of warm).

I don't feel like SUCH a weirdo now.
  • JamieDD
    JamieDD Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Some folks think I'm weird because I collect and show model horses, mainly Breyers. I've got around 1600 of them.

That's one in my weight ticker....
  • eliakrathore
    Options
    I once drank bird saliva. And lamb brain is a favorite food of mine.
    Hey, don't knock it till you try it ;)
  • mjgirliegurl
    Options
    When i go in the kitchen i leave every cabinet door open which is weird bc its also my pet peeve
    oh and i hate ketchup people think thats really weird
  • mzenzer
    mzenzer Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    I have to walk around the house when I'm brushing my teeth. I just can't stand there in front of the mirror it's boring and I won't brush as good. Instead I'll check on breakfast or watch a couple minutes of T.V., or even walk out onto my porch.
  • JAllen32
    JAllen32 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    I brush them in the shower too while i am conditioning my hair
    Exactly what I do! It always seemed so normal to me, then I started realizing that other people don't do that. lol I thought it was strange that my daughter refused to brush her teeth in the shower, but then she kindly pointed out to me that I was the weird one. Thats when I started paying attention. But after reading this thread I don't feel so strange! Yeah!!!
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    I get weird stares and stuff also because I looooove the smell of books. Even in public (especially places like Books-a-Million), if I find a book with freshly laminated pages, I'll take a big ol' whiff. Same thing goes with letters in the mail, but I've been warned not to sniff those.. y'know.. in case someone has laced a letter with anthrax.
    Hah!!! I do that too!! I love the combined smell of books and coffee! It gives me a high! Maybe its the glue? lol

I had a roommate who would wash her car in the rain!! No joke. Would go out in the pouring rain and soap up her car and wash it while it was raining out! A few times it stopped in the middle of her scrub down and she'd have to lug buckets of water out to finish rinsing her car off.
  • SmujnZ
    SmujnZ Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm scared of horses. Not because they're big and muscular, but because i'm afraid they are going to bite my Achilles tendon. Yes, my fear is that specific.

OH you've met my horses haven't you????
  • babybluz33
    babybluz33 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    I have to walk around the house when I'm brushing my teeth. I just can't stand there in front of the mirror it's boring and I won't brush as good. Instead I'll check on breakfast or watch a couple minutes of T.V., or even walk out onto my porch.

I do that too! I have apparently taught my son that as well...oops!

I also count stairs, talk/sing to myself when I'm thinking, daydream WAY beyond normal amounts, eat peanut butter straight out of the jar (I think it's normal but other people think it's weird-I think THEY are weird!), dance in the car, wear ridiculous outfits around the house, wear fun colored wigs around the house sometimes when I clean, scantily clad karaoke or working out in my underwear late at night when I'm bored (it's just me here, so no one actually has to witness this),....I could go on and on.
  • elusivezero
    elusivezero Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Nice...I like the feeling of the paper in books especially bibles.

wtf.
    me, too.
  • SmujnZ
    SmujnZ Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I have an irrational fear of free range eggs....
  • LuneBleu85
    Options
    I love looking at the stuff that comes out of your pores on your nose pore strip. I love to pick other people's scabs and pop their zits. Disgusting I know!

Me too! I just made my boyfriend do a biore nose strip last night!
  • gazz777
    gazz777 Posts: 722
    Options
    I have been told 2nd hand that I am intimidating. No-one has told me to my face.

Instead of being a fat weakling, I am becoming a skinny weakling.

I will be lifting something (other than a pen or screwdriver) one day !