Biggest Kitchen Fail

Options

Replies

• cdolence1
    Options
    I really LOVE Yellow Cake Mix with diet creme soda (thats it). Not bad for you UNLESS you eat two whole cakes in one day. DOH!!
  • jo_marnes
    jo_marnes Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    One word. Wine.

I am currently not drinking - started P90X Jan 1st and have vowed not to touch the stuff until I have finished the programme!
  • vsmurrow
    vsmurrow Posts: 145
    Options
    I used to be a baker, but I would never stuff my face full of cookies or anything.
    I call those my "Nutella Days" for a reason... Dark times.

Oh yeah, and Irish Car Bombs. OMG Bailey's.
  • Runnermadre
    Runnermadre Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I used to eat an entire tub of Betty Crocker/Duncan Hines frosting with a spoon. Then eat an entire thing of macaroni and cheese.

Oh yeah, did I mention this was at 3pm and then I'd still eat a huge dinner?

Haven't done that in years now, thankfully!

Duncan Hines cake mixes and frostings are the BEST!
  • LeelaLosing
    LeelaLosing Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I used to be able to buy a 6-pack of Krispy Kreme glazed doughnuts (at the Krispy Kreme store, hot off the belt) and could eat 1-2 in the store or walking home and then I would keep going back to the box until they were all done!!! In the course of 1-3 hrs....6 doughnuts or now I just think 1200 cals!
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    One time, when I quit drinking, I baked up some tollhouse chocolate chip cookies. I poured a glass of milk and proceeded to eat a full dozen of them, warm from the oven. I started drinking again. LOL

Another time, when I was PMSing and had hit my weight loss goal on WW, I bought a bag Healthy Choice mini candy bars. I ate one serving. Then I finished the bag.

I remember one time when I was "watching what I ate". During Christmas break, I allowed myself one very large bowl of Doritos as my afternoon snack. I didn't bother to see how many calories were in them since I was "only" eating one bowl. LOL
  • helenoftroy1
    helenoftroy1 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    melted cheese, Stilton cheese, brie, smoked cheese, cheesecake.
    God I love cheese. I've been clean from cheese for a week now I come to think it!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    A whole jar of nutella :(

i read this n thought no i couldnt eat a whole jar, n then i thought yeah i could i shouldnt have posted this topic its giving me ideas :laugh:

I was thinking the same thing! Thanks! :tongue:
  • chloizzle
    Options
    I can Hoover a whole bag of cool ranch Doritos in one sitting. Thank goodness those days are over. But I still can't have them in my house or they start to speak to me from the cabinet.

This! But it's not just Doritos, although they are my favourite... I can demolish bags of Cheetos, Pringles, Twisties, anything I feel like, I'm not exactly picky when it comes to potato chips. They are my downfall :(
  • KCherry
    KCherry Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    A box of scalloped potatoes or a box of hamburger helper. The whole box.
  • jmvh59
    jmvh59 Posts: 97
    Options
    my weakness is usally any combination of cheese or meat...

I have consumed _________________ in one sitting.

a pound of cheddar (with or without crackers)
    a skillet full of taco meat covered with cheese and sour cream
    an entire 18' pizza (usually minus my wife's 2 slices, but sometimes she gets her own pizza)
    a half gallon of breyer's vanilla bean
    a box of wheat thins, each topped with a dollop of peanut butter
    at least a dozen of my wife's chocolate chip cookies straight from the oven with a huge glass of milk, after binging on the uncooked dough
    four quarter pounders with cheese
    a family sized calzone
    three subway footlongs with double meat
    double batch of belgian waffles
    ten slices of french toast (at age 10)
    ten pancakes, smothered in butter and maple syrup

it's amazing I only ever got up to 308 lbs.
  • munkeyfunk
    munkeyfunk Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter, i could eat the whole jar..........
  • hellokathy
    hellokathy Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    I'm a diabetic and have to have carbs when I have low blood sugar. I always have something in the house that equals 1-2 bread units aka 10-24 carbs such as Capri Sun, dextrose tablets, banas, etc. Sometimes though, when I wake up at night, I walk into the kitchen determined to have one of those but end up grabbing a bar of chocolate and eating the full thing anyway. That's easily 500 calories or more wasted for no reason. :(
  • popchex
    popchex Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I used to eat an entire tub of Betty Crocker/Duncan Hines frosting with a spoon.

Glad it wasn't just me doing that. hahahah

My biggest thing was cheese. I'd put cheese on everything, especially potatoes. 2+ years dairy free (my youngest has a severe intolerance) and I got out of that bad habit!
  • justle
    justle Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    eating a whole 125g bar of galaxy chocolate (over 500cals) in one sitting, then eating a bag of butter popcorn (450cals) if i was really bad i'd add in some wine and maube chocolate chip shortbread - gosh no wonder i was fat!
  • Jackielyn1002
    Jackielyn1002 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I think potato chips are huge for me, Cheddar and Sour Cream Ruffles...whole bag in one setting...easily. I don't buy chips anymore...my mom likes to send us candy in care packages which I have no control over either...
  • helenoftroy1
    helenoftroy1 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    my weakness is usally any combination of cheese or meat...

I have consumed _________________ in one sitting.

a pound of cheddar (with or without crackers)
    a skillet full of taco meat covered with cheese and sour cream
    an entire 18' pizza (usually minus my wife's 2 slices, but sometimes she gets her own pizza)
    a half gallon of breyer's vanilla bean
    a box of wheat thins, each topped with a dollop of peanut butter
    at least a dozen of my wife's chocolate chip cookies straight from the oven with a huge glass of milk, after binging on the uncooked dough
    four quarter pounders with cheese
    a family sized calzone
    three subway footlongs with double meat
    double batch of belgian waffles
    ten slices of french toast (at age 10)
    ten pancakes, smothered in butter and maple syrup

it's amazing I only ever got up to 308 lbs.

Oh god, I'm drooling :cry:
  • Wendy2911
    Wendy2911 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Pringles for me - once you pop you can't stop!
  • biff54928
    Options
    If you drink coffee whipped vodka is really good in it :0) Only do it when we are camping but soooo good
  • StrongGwen
    StrongGwen Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    stop at the grocery and get a dozen of those little frosted cupcakes or a half dozen Krispy Kreme chocolate creme filled, or even a bag of cookies. Always pretended that I was gonna eat just one, ok maybe 2. Sure enough I would eat 1, 2, 3....then I had to eat all of them before I got home to hide the "evidence" and throw away the carton before anybody could see. And yes, then I had to eat a full dinner too so nobody would realize I wasn't hungry (of course there is NO connection to being hungry and binging on baked goods--2 different activities). You may understand this idea: if nobody sees me eating it, it doesn't count. :noway: