30 DAY SHRED, ANYONE WANNA JOIN ME?

Options

Replies

• lilithe1
    lilithe1 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    How do you include the weight loss icon with your comments??

Go to the settings (next to My Topics) and check the box that says add ticker. :)
  • babyoso1086
    Options
    Im doing it too, starting monday.
  • regmcc
    regmcc Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Today is day 1 for me...it was tough but I feel great after...after I stopped panting that is lol.....I had my husband help me with my measurements. I am within 10 lbs of my original goal...after I hit that who knows I may try for a little more....I was being conservative when I set that goal....I know there is a 130 lb body in here, I've seen it!
  • Banannafish512
    Banannafish512 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Just finished Day One. Oh man, the thought of getting up and doing it again is something I want to run away from, but know doing it will be worthwhile. I really like Jillian because she's really encouraging the whole time and makes you want to keep going. I had to pause and go back sometimes (which I guess counts as an unofficial break--oops) because I'm watching on a laptop and it's impossible to see any of the exercises when i'm supposed to be on the floor.

On to Day TWO!
  • corymomma
    corymomma Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 6, yes I'm still sore but know I will survive, debating going on to level 2 this week lol, boyfriends on the other hand did one day and died...and he's in a lot better shape than me lol
  • crystall83
    Options
    OK, so I was not able to start the 30DS yet, I do not have the remote for my DVD player and I need it to get to the workout lol, I am aable to get to the main menu but not play the video. How is everyone else making out with the workout? I am going to try to still workout and eventualaly start the 30DS. Good Luck to eveyone.
  • cheroki
    cheroki Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm on level 1 day 4. I'm glad I found this thread as I was wanting encouragement and also to compare results in order to keep motivated.

I used heavier weights today and it was a killer. Hoping to have nice toned arms for the vest tops in the summer!!

I'm a petite 4'10 and weigh 119lbs, hoping to get close to 100lbs by July/Aug
  • fatgottago
    fatgottago Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I started it today. Just finished and came up to my office to log it when I was the thread. I think I died. I am 54 and 5'4" and weigh 230. It was ruthless for me but I am going to try again on Sunday. Jillian does not recommend doing this everyday. She says everyother day works better. Oh God it was so hard.

Hey we are about the same. I am 232 and 5'3. I did Day 2 yesterday and it is rough!!!!! I think I am going to do it everyday because I am scared if I miss a day I will quit.

I want to join!!! I love the DVD. I feel so much better this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Ktcan11
    Options
    I started it the week before Christmas and I did it for 7 days then I went on vacation so I slacked off. BUT I started it again yesterday and I am determined to keep it up for the 30 days and I"m glad that I'm not the only one!
  • cheroki
    cheroki Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Have you guys taken measurements before starting to track inches lost?
  • Breezy0810
    Options
    Hello everyone, new here...hoping to find some much needed motivation/support to lose some weight and inches.
    I am on day 3 of the 30 Day Shred...I thought I was going to get up early before work and do this today, but geez I could barely move when I got up. My thighs are so incredibly sore, I could barely get up and down the stairs this morning. Hoping this evening I will be a little less sore and be able to do day 3.

So, anyone else miserably sore and also anyone else further along and remember when you quit being so sore?
  • Breezy0810
    Options

I took pictures but not measurements, which I should really do, from what I've heard it's inches more so than pounds with this workout.
  • lilithe1
    lilithe1 Posts: 30 Member
    Options

We did... took them in the morning before the workout, and then we'll probably take them again every weekend or every other weekend just to check progress.
  • Banannafish512
    Banannafish512 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Day 2 was so much easier than Day 1!! But don't get me wrong....it was still a workout and the burning thighs didn't help :D

Something I will say is that I'm not really feeling anything in the abs...which probably means I'm doing something wrong...but does anyone else feel the same way? Maybe I'm doing the crunches wrong...
  • Breezy0810
    Options
    Day 2 was so much easier than Day 1!! But don't get me wrong....it was still a workout and the burning thighs didn't help :D

Something I will say is that I'm not really feeling anything in the abs...which probably means I'm doing something wrong...but does anyone else feel the same way? Maybe I'm doing the crunches wrong...

I don't feel anything in my abs except right at the edge of my ribs close to my sternum. My thighs are so sore today that I worry that I'll be able to do anything with a squat tonight. I need to go up to more weight in my handwieghts because I don't feel it in my arms but I might have to wait until level 2 because right now I'm not so sure I could handle it.
  • articfire2886
    Options
    Just finished day 1 of the 30day shred! I am feeling shaky but determined to see to the end of the 30 days! Can't wait to check in to see everyone's progress! Good Luck!
  • larahackney
    larahackney Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I just did day 1 - owww is all I can say. Im red and sweaty and shaking like a leaf but I did it, we did it :D
  • wildflower75
    Options
    I started the 30 day shred last week and on Day 2 I couldn't walk without intense pain.. I was in pain in 7 different areas of my body! I must say that it gets easier after day 4! If you can push through to Day 5 ( which is where I am today) you'll feel much better! (Time can only tell how I will feel the next 25 days! LOL)
    DON'T GIVE UP! WE Can DO THIS!!!
  • qkidney
    qkidney Posts: 258
    Options
    Im in! starting it tonight!
  • qkidney
    qkidney Posts: 258
    Options
    I just finished Day #1 of the 30DS.... OMG! Ouch!!! I have no idea how I am going to survive another 29 days. I am sure I will be sore tomorrow morning.