Replies

• CalPolyBronco
    CalPolyBronco Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    *round of applause* you're a star!! :-)
  • yvonnecooper
    yvonnecooper Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Happy 1 yr aniversary to you and congrats on such a GREAT job. You look FABULOUS - and I hope you feel the same.
  • lupa01
    lupa01 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    SIMPLY AMAZING!! You are an inspiration and should be sooooo proud! Congrats to you!!:flowerforyou:
  • LilMissTalyn
    LilMissTalyn Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    OMG you look AMAZING! what a wonderful job, and to lose SOOOO much in a year, you are a MAJOR inspiration to me! If you can do it so can I! I am so going to check out your page!
  • tdots1andonly
    tdots1andonly Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Awesome success story. I am currently 170 and want to loose 80-100lbs. I would like to be a size 12/13 but would be happy at size 16. currently 22 pants busting at seams. 26/28 shirts due to 46 DDD boobs (always have had huge boobs, just hope I don't loose them LOL) considering they were big before I don't htink I should though. But seeing your superb weight loss has inspired me even more. I can do it!
  • EvEboEvie
    EvEboEvie Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Wow... im looking at all of you and all the pounds lost... im so inspired by all of you!
  • verito123
    verito123 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    WOOOOOOW..... With capital letters!!! Good job my dear!!
  • Elenazuniga
    Options
    OMG.. This is a very very motivational story.. WOW.. Thats amazing congrats.. You look beautiful..
  • wilkin777
    wilkin777 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!! You literally look like you are 10 years younger!! So inspiring! : ))
  • Spcoble
    Options
    that is so awesome,,so proud of you and what you accomplished..wow..you rock!!keep moving,,it is life to all of us. =)
  • tharvey3
    Options
    You are a totally different person and you look very proud....here's to another year of successes!!!
  • allenpearcy
    allenpearcy Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Incredible job! You should be very proud. I just wish I had been smart enough to do this (like you) in my 20's too!
  • mandy_godfree
    mandy_godfree Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Well done, you look great and so glad you feel fitter. Love stories like yours because you are truly inspirational.
  • Lyweeks
    Options
    You look healthy and happy. You are BEAUTIFUL!
  • MichelleV1990
    MichelleV1990 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Your dedication and amazing results are truly inspirational...congratulations!
  • adidas1023
    Options
    YOu should be a spokes person for some program or whatnot... that is just incredible... totally! :) Awesome job. I can't believe just the transformation in your face alone... the double chin is gone, and that' swhat I'm working on too... haha Awesome, just awesome. :)
  • Judway
    Judway Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    congratualations you look great BUT I don't understand how you can lose that amount of weight in that short of time that;s a lot what did you do to achieve that?
  • Candida1983
    Options
    Wow that's really awesome!!! :bigsmile: People say they can't do it at home when I watch the Biggest Loser, but you are living proof my dear! :tongue: That is an amazing transformation, it took a lot of work but look at you now!! You look great! Congratulations on your success! :wink:
  • Casedia
    Casedia Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have to head out for work but I REALLY want to read this because you look FANTASTIC!! So I am making a comment so that I can find it later!

Keep up the FANTASTIC job and keep motivating people like me to be SUCCESSFUL like YOU!
  • kspoon5
    kspoon5 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    You look amazing - great job - and it is nice to hear you don't deprive yourself of something every now and then - because that is just being real and making it a lifestyle!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!