awesome job!!!
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    Just bumping so people will see it.
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,958 Member
    Options
    I'm a rookie NROL4W....Stage 1. But, I wanted to say how inspirational I found your post - your photos. Thank you for putting it out there! I believe my journey will conclude by end of May, 2012 - and I hope for similar results.

And, maybe if you come to the NROL4W "group" on mfp, you can post about the Abs book - lots of ladies HAVE finished NROL4W and are wondering "what to do next".

Congratulations on your success! All of your (very) hard work has obviously paid off. Good for you!
  • littleenginethatcan
    Options
    I love your man muscles! I want some, too! :happy:
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Wow you look fantastic!! I am envious of your stomach and thighs!!

Great job! Your man muscles suit you!!!
  • SugarNtheRaw
    SugarNtheRaw Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING. And I'm now going to amazon...
  • SolidGoaled
    SolidGoaled Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    To the OP:

Did you eat a calorie deficit, maintenance, or surplus while following this book?

Great results - I am very intrigued.... might have to pick this book up!

Would you say this program is for someone who has a significant amount of weight to lose, though? I have about 50 to go. :/
  • caitylynn62
    caitylynn62 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Im in high school and I want a body like that!!!
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Looking good, but what are these man muscles you speak of? All I see are sexy women muscles. Great job.

I totally agree! You look amazing, not manly at all! Quite a curvy, toned, sexy woman...that's what I want to look like, too! Way to go!
  • PoochPottery
    Options
    WOW!!! Very admirable!! That is my goal!
  • WifeMomDVM
    WifeMomDVM Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    Fabulous. :-)

What's the weight difference in the last series of pics (tank and shorts)?

When I started New Rules, I was 143 lbs (the before in the tank and shorts) and lost about 25 lbs on the program but it took me 8 months instead of 6 because I quit lifting for 2 months and then picked up where I left off (fell off the bandwagon temporarily).
  • WifeMomDVM
    Options
    To the OP:

Did you eat a calorie deficit, maintenance, or surplus while following this book?

Great results - I am very intrigued.... might have to pick this book up!

Would you say this program is for someone who has a significant amount of weight to lose, though? I have about 50 to go. :/

The author says you need to eat.... but.... I'm one of THOSE women who was still kinda sort of scared to. My main goal was fat loss and not muscle gains, so I ate at a deficit - a small one. My maintenance calories are roughly 1700 and I tried to eat about 1500 calories a day.

I just ATE 1500 calories regardless of what I burned (though in general, I am an advocate for eating exercise calories). If the scale got stuck (common the last couple of months) I cycled my calories up to maintenance for a couple of weeks then dropped them back down again after the 2 weeks on maintenance and things would start moving again.

Whenever I cycled up, I'd gain a pound or two (water, maybe???) but when I cycled back down that weight would come off, plus additional pounds.

I'm now eating maintenance due to my pregnancy (I'm only 6 weeks along) and the scale keeps going up.... which is mildly depressing/stressful. Of course, this has been an off week for me in general (diet speaking) and am trying to get myself back on track. :bigsmile:

This book is DEFINITELY for all women, regardless of age, size, or weight. Have at it! It will only benefit you, no matter where you are in achieving your health and fitness goals.
  • Tialove1
    Options
    Wow
  • briocktj
    briocktj Posts: 128
    Options
    You look great! Hope I can get my arms to looking half as good as yours! Congrats on the pregnancy!
  • stephanielindley422
    Options
    This is why I am beginning to LOVE lifting!! I can't wait to look like that. Congrats on the pregnancy and the amazing bod!!
  • LilMissTalyn
    LilMissTalyn Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    WOW you look AMAZING! look at those muscles! fabulous! you are doing awesome!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,579 Member
    Options
    This should totally convince females that heavy weight lifting does create a manly look.................................Great job. Pump it up!

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • CrazyKylie
    Options
    You look amazing! I must get this book! :happy:
  • WifeMomDVM
    Options
    You look amazing! I must get this book! :happy:

Yes, yes you must. :bigsmile: You will not be sorry. The best $10 I EVER spent on my health and fitness.
  • jenkay87
    jenkay87 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I can see why you are excepting in august. lol and your life sounds beautiful and full of blessings. Good Job lady!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!